Thread: MCSA/MCSE Expires on Windows Server 2003

MCSA/MCSE Expires on Windows Server 2003

Hi friends,
    Recently i wanted to join class for the MCSA, but one of my friend he told me that it is going to expire. And also i heard the news from the counselors from various training institutes saying that the MCSA/MCSE on the Windows Server 2003 will be expired soon. They also suggested me for the MCTS on the Windows Server 2008. I think that the organisations will won't migrate to the Windows Server 2008 and also the certification on Windows Server 2003 would still be valid. Please provide me some updates on this issue.

Re: MCSA/MCSE Expires on Windows Server 2003

I have came to know that the MCSA/MCSE 2003 will not expire, this is the confirmed news. The only thing is that it will not represent the newer technology in respect to it. You will can be able to obtain your certification for it as long as the Microsoft Supports the product. So you don't have to be worried on this topic and concentrate on your studies.

After seeing your post i can say that according to the microsoft, only the new certs for the windows 2008 will expire as soon as they stop offering the support. According to the MCSA/MCSE 2003, i think that they have no plans in expiring the exams as they know that the industry is still using them. I think if you want to confirm it then you need to go on the official website of microsoft and there you can find the answer.

The MCTS/MCITP consist of the fewer exams and i think you can focus on either the Server Administrator or on the Enterprise Administrator. And i have seen that these certifications are not recognized currently and they will probably be within the next two to three years. So you don't have to worry and you can also check it out. I can say that the you can also check it out on the official website.

You don't have to worry on these news as if you feel that you are confident with the Server 2003 and have already began to pursue it, then i think you don't need to stop. But if you wanted to learn the Server 2008 then you can go to the route as well. As it is possible and you can also upgrade from a 2003MCSE to the 2008 MCITP with a handful of the exams. Hope you understand the concept.

I think you need to check out the with the google search and then you can have the exact information on the exams and also if you want then you can go on the microsoft and there you can get the best and the exact news on the exams that expires or not. This is the best way of getting the right information and you can also check out with the institute who provides the study of this exams.