Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Career opportunities after completing B.Com

Career opportunities after completing B.Com

Hello,
    I am a in T.Y.B.Com Bhavans college Mumbai.
    I want to know what are the career opportunities for a commerce graduate?
    Can you please guid me? I am confused

Hello Yuvraj!
    Don't be confused concentrate on your studies its your last & final year clear it with good percentage!
    There are wide career opportunities after B.Com in India. You can work as a assistant accountant in any firm, comany. I will suggest you to pursue CA if you are best with accounts / ICWA? Many banks will offer you a good job. Just register your resume in some public site such as naukri.com, efreshers.com etc.

After B.Com, you can pursue MBA, M.Com, LLB or Masters in any special field like Finance, HR, etc.

Online degree-Best option

You can opt for online degree courses from USA and many other top universites worldwide.1000's of people are pursuing this option these days.They have high value and are in great demand.Some useful sites for complete guidance on "online degree".

Best of luck.

Ross boden Guest

Business at home

I 'm a graduate in B.com, now I want to start a business at home. Can you suggest me the type of business which suits to my qualification?
    Last edited by Saket; 01-09-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Link Removed

Hello Ross boden!
    Welcome to TechArena Community!
    Its a good decision to start your own business! You have completed your B.com that means you are a commerce graduate & you are asking for a type of business? Its quite strange to me. Still i will try to answer your question.
    When you want to start a business its the most important thing to have a look at your resources & capital! You must know what is the area of work you know better than everything else. find out these two things & you will get your answer!
    You can always start with sole proprietorship business! You need to find out your skills.
    Start analysing yourself & your qualities. you have to take your own decision!

Re: Career opportunities after completing B.Com

i am haseeb and i am living in karachi. I am doing b.com part 2 and im confused for the career of mine. plz tell me concern jobs for me
    Last edited by haseeb ur rehman; 10-07-2009 at 02:19 PM. Reason: i've done mistake

If you are interested in getting job after completing B.Com, you may apply for Accounting jobs. Otherwise you can give Bank Exams and get job in Banks as well....Or else complete M.Com (post-graduation). This will open job oppurtunities for you....

hi ... i am doing my b.com 1st year... i don't have any idea about what to do after completing my b.com.Can you please guide me?
    Last edited by venkatesh rajendran; 04-12-2009 at 04:07 PM.

hi !
    me Chetan Lele ...doing my S.Y.B.Com.
    and i wanna know that ? if i have to give & go for the MPSC & UPSC side what should I do
    And their is one course related to Tally ,Tax and VAT should i do or not ???
    Last edited by chetan lele; 23-04-2010 at 09:23 PM.

It takes loads of courage to take a panga but to support our team we are always ready...
    Check this indianpangaleague to see the craziness among people for their favorite team...
    Last edited by Maqbool; 24-04-2010 at 06:45 AM. Reason: External links not allowed, removed the same

what more i can do along with B.Com(1st year)

Hi
    My name is Shubh Gupta. . .m doin B.com(hons) 1st yr

plz suggst me wat mre i can do along with it....
    nd i m really nt intrstd in C.A or C.S..

Plz plz plz help...bcz i m sick of stayng at home nd doin nthng...

Re: what more i can do along with B.Com(1st year)

Quote Originally Posted by Shubh Gupta View Post
    Hi
    My name is Shubh Gupta. . .m doin B.com(hons) 1st yr

plz suggst me wat more i can do along with it....
    nd i m really nt intrstd in C.A or C.S..

Plz plz plz help...bcz i m sick of stayng at home nd doin nthng...
    If you are interested in CA or CS, then why dont you go for it? I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure it's far easier to find a job as a CA. Also, you get to work and make money while doing your CA, and after your internship is over, you get a chance to earn more money. If you get a chance to work in some Institute like of Chartered Accountants in England, then minimum earnings you could get is around 55,000 pounds. So, its not really that bad.

Re: what more i can do along with B.Com(1st year)

Quote Originally Posted by educated View Post
    If you are interested in CA or CS, then why dont you go for it? I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure it's far easier to find a job as a CA. Also, you get to work and make money while doing your CA, and after your internship is over, you get a chance to earn more money. If you get a chance to work in some Institute like of Chartered Accountants in England, then minimum earnings you could get is around 55,000 pounds. So, its not really that bad.
    I said i m not intrested doin C.S or C.A

This is completely depend on your interest. As you are just in first year of your B. Com. i can recommend you to start with small courses like import- export, Diploma program in Computer etc which will help you to enhance your skill. But always choose the courses according to your interest. I think computer courses are best thing as this is nowadays basic requirement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast