Thread: Preparation for MCA Entrance?

Preparation for MCA Entrance?

I want to prepare for MCA entrance exams. Tell my something that how should I start for it?

For preparation of MCA entrances, a variety of books are available at the market but for a better performance in exam, you need something extra. You can join SANMACS providing MCA Entrance Training to the students from All around the india. It provides the best MCA Entrance preparation program.

Syllabus for MCA interence test Delhi University DU.
    The admission test will carry objective type questions.
    It will consist of:

1.Quantitative and Mathematical Ability Test

2.Deductive and Logical Ability Test

The suggested outline of the syllabus for the admission test is as follows:

Quantitative and Mathematical Ability Test
    Algebra: Sets, groups, fields, vector spaces; Complex numbers: Demoivre's theorem and its simple applications; matrices, determinants; Relation between roots sand co-efficients of an equation; Scalar and vector products, triple products.
    Calculus: Real number system; Continuity and limits; Differentiation; Integration; Definite integral; Evaluation of lengths and areas of curves; Curvature; Asymptotes; Tracing of curves; Partial differentiation; Differential equations of first order and their solutions; Linear differential equations with constant coefficients; Homogeneous Linear differential equations.
    Geometry:
    Two-dimensions: straight lines, circles, parabola, hyperbola and ellipse; Classification of curves of second degree.
    Three-dimensions: Spheres, quadric cones and cylinders.
    Real Analysis:
    Sequences: Sequence of real numbers; Convergent sequences, Cauchy sequences; Monotonic sequences; Bounds; Infinite series and their different tests of convergence; Absolute convergence; Uniform convergence.
    Properties of continuous functions; Roll's theorem, Mean Value theorem; Taylor's and Mclaurin's series, Maxima and Minima; Indeterminate forms.
    Statistics and Linear Programming: Frequency distributions and measures of dispersion, skewness and kurtosis; Permutations and combinations, Probability; Random variables and distribution functions; Mathematical expectation and generating functions; Binomial, Poisson, Normal distribution; Curve fitting and principle of least squares; Correlation and regression; Sampling and large sample test; Test of significance based on t, x2 and F distributions.
    Formulation of simple linear programming problems; basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods.

Deductive and Logical Ability Test

Interpretation of data, problem solving, flowcharts and algorithms;
    Number system: binary, octal, hexadecimal; Truth values, logical operations, logic functions and their evaluation.

Best Of Luck!

Well I would like to know about some free online test to prepare for the MCA enterence exam. I also searching for ebboks & pdf files for this MCA entrance!
    Can you guys help me with this?

Re: Preparation for MCA Entrance?

how to start preparation for CAT.Pls advise
    Also I want to improve my english...

Thanks

Yogesh Guest

Re: Preparation for MCA Entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by kotiya View Post
    Also I want to improve my english...

Thanks
    http://forums.techarena.in/education...ob/1039602.htm