books on Microprocessors needed
could someone please the following ebooks
* Douglas Hall, “Microprocessors and Interfacing, Programming and Hardware”, Second Edition, Tata McGraw-hill.
* John Uffenback, 8086/8088 Interfacing, Programming and Design”, 1987, PHI.
* Yu-Cheng Liu, Glenn A.Gibson”, The 8086/8088 Family Architecture, Programming and Design”, Second Edition, PHI.
* Peter Able, “IBM PC, Assembly Language Programming”, Fifth Edition.
* A.K.Ray, K.M.Bhurchandi, “Advanced Microprocessors and Peripherals”, Tata McGraw Hill, 2000.
* B.B.Brey, “The Intel Microprocessors”, Sixth Edition.
* Peter Norton, “IBM PC, Assembly Language programming”, BPB publication.
i need these books desperately.
thanking you in advance
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "books on Microprocessors needed"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|E-books read 60% more books than others, true?||Vento||Ebooks||4||16-04-2012 11:55 PM|
|What is the difference between ipad books and other books||Sandroo||Portable Devices||4||07-04-2010 02:42 PM|
|Want C# books ?||VijayK||Software Development||2||18-05-2009 05:14 PM|
|AMD expands family of Phenom II Microprocessors||Scubie67||Web News & Trends||2||13-02-2009 04:44 PM|
|23 E-Books||abhidgreat||Ebooks||0||22-05-2006 01:06 PM|