Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want a good e-book library manager software

Ebooks

Old 14-11-2013

Want a good e-book library manager software

Where to get a professional e-book library manager software. I am looking for a decent tool that can help me to manage ebooks files manually and I can also publish them instantly on the web. I tried looking on web, I can find ebooks makers, but I cannot find a tool that can manage the files in terms of publishing. I need a desktop based tool which I can use from different places.

Old 15-11-2013

Re: Want a good e-book library manager software

If you need a library organizer then there is one tool which you can use. It is called as Alfa Ebooks Manager. It is a free tool that offer you a simple to use library and you can manage all your ebooks at one place. It is very easy to use also.
Old 16-11-2013

There is a professional tool which is called as Caliber. This software is ideally designed to work with ebooks and provide you smooth management. The tool has a very simple interface and you can do many things on it. The tool has tons of new features. It is a advance book manager. There is a block marking option available through which you can choose book and mark them. It has a fast database that allow you to organize your book on faster rate. This tool also has a internal convertor. You can convert all ebook files into a word document without damaging the file. The format is docx which is common and editable in Microsoft Word. So here you have option to edit and modify the files. The tool has a virtual library system. This allow you to manage huge number of books which makes your collection less confusing. You can also download meta data through it.
Old 18-11-2013

What actually do you need. a eBook creator or a eBook Manager. In creator you can create your own eBooks and publish them on the web while in Manager you can manage you entire eBooks collection.

TechArena Community > Technology > Ebooks
Tags: ,