Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Kindle Fire HDX Screen problem

Ebooks

Old 08-11-2013

Kindle Fire HDX Screen problem

I have heard many people complaning about some weird blue line on the side of the Kindle Fire HDX screen. This lines show up mostly in the white pages and grey pages also. Since I was thinking of buying this ebook reader, I first wanted to know whether this is a software problem or a hardware problem? If it is the latter then why should we even bother going for it, dont you agree? Thanks

Old 09-11-2013

Re: Kindle Fire HDX Screen problem

There might be some mismatch between the glass and the panel of the screen. It could be possible that the ebook reader that you have got might be defective and therefore you should check with Amazon to exchange it as soon as possible. I have always heard about Amazon's excellent customer service and you can surely expect good service from them.
Old 11-11-2013

I dont think that is a defect in the Kindle Fire HDX but its just a design that is made up for reading. I read somewhere that it is a buffer which is a reflector for easier on the eyes and it is designed for comfortable reading experience on the screen. This is usually done for softening the bright white coming out of the boarders.
Old 12-11-2013

One of my friend had the same ebook reader with the same problem and then he got it replaced again but even after that the same issue was still persisting around the edges, so it seems that it is a normal feature of this ebook reader. If this is a software side glitch then it might probably get an updae or a patch to solve this issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Ebooks
Tags: , , ,