Thread: cannot download from Barnes & Noble website

cannot download from Barnes & Noble website

When ever I am looking to download any ebooks from the Barnes & Noble library website then I am unable to download anything. I have tried downloadig from Firefox and Chrome browser and both give me a blank popup only if I try to download from the Nook Library to my computer? I am also facing problem with Nook for PC that is not syncing also. Is there some sort of problem with the website only? Any ideas

Re: cannot download from Barnes & Noble website

If you have a Windows 8 pc, then you need to open the Store from the start screen. After that swipe right to left on the screen so that the charms sidebar appears. After that use the search function to find the Nook application. Now, tap the white "n" Nook icon to open the app detailspage. After that tap to install and the download will begin and this app will get installed on your machine. Now you need to simply sign in with a microsoft account and then agree to the terms and conditions, thats it, now you can enjoy nook on your Windows 8 pc.

Can you check and let us know if you are using an older version of the Nook application for PC? Also check if there is any sort of issues with your account. Also try to ensure that your credit card information is proper and your credit card is valid. I am telling this because the Barnes & Noble terms require a valid credit card to encrypt your books at the time of downloading.

Even I was facing this same problem some months ago. I was able to download all the books from the Nook Study without any issues but was not able to download from the browser. So after that I just tried to sign out and sign back in and then was able to download a book. It seems that the issue happens randomly, so there might be some server side issues of the website only.