Thread: organizing ebooks in Kindle fire ereader?

organizing ebooks in Kindle fire ereader?

Last 2 weeks ago I have bought myself a new Kindle Fire tablet from the online store. I got it on a decent deal so I didnt mind researching more about it and bought it. Now that I have got many books from my old device, which are not from amazon, I transferred it in my kindle fire which is reading it normally after doing some conversions. But till now I havent been able to orgranize this books properly and I cannot find any options to do it as well? Does anyone know how can I organize books in this ereader? Thanks.

Re: organizing ebooks in Kindle fire ereader?

Amazon still has not made any announcements to update the software for Kindle Fire to allow sorting of books into folders. Many people have asked this question when the first generation of Kindle fire came into existence. You can try to do a search in the application store for book collections and download and use them on your ebook reader.

I believe that you might be able to create collections but wont be able do a folder within folder organization. You can try to get a sideloaded book that you dont have to buy from amazon, but put it on either with a computer and usb drive or else download it via the different internet browsers. The only problem with these will be a banner will be shown on the cover view.

I have purchased an app called Kindle Fire Book Collections to organize the books on my kindle fire. This application lets me to make collections within collections. It is not that perfect I would say but it does the job fine for me. You can downlaod the Kindle Fire Book Collections app from this link - http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-Co...ds=collections