Thread: Best fonts download for Sony eReader

Best fonts download for Sony eReader

I have got a Sony eReader with me and I was wondering about the different fonts available for the ebook readers? Usually, which one do you think is the most usable font package for new users of Sony eReader? The fonts should be easily accessible for usage. I have heard that some popular fonts as kind of paid, but I think that most of them are free for non commercial use. I am using the default font on my ebook reader. Which font should I be looking for though? Thanks for any replies.

Re: Best fonts download for Sony eReader

I have used many fonts on my ebook reader and for the best font out there is LexiaDama. It is a font for both non-commercial and commercial use. It is also exactly the same like Caecilia, just some small changes in the descender on the Upper case Q and the lower case g though. You can download LexiaDama easily by searching it on google.

I have also tested too many fonts and loaded and uninstalled them on my reader but I still use LexiaDaMa only over the different fonts that are available. For getting the best font out there, is it subject to your personal choice. So, it would be good if you can install different fonts and try it out for yourself to find out which one suits you better.

Even I prefer LexiaDaMa, but there are other fonts that you can try like Droid, CharisSIL, Verdana, ArialMT etc. Usually different people have different selection as per their choice and preference. You could always change back to either Cambria and Verdana or the default font on your eReader. There are different Serif fonts which are made for reading large amounts of text.