Thread: Kindle Paperwhite doesnt import collections

Kindle Paperwhite doesnt import collections

Ive bought Kindle Paperwhite recently and I don’t know why it’s not importing collections from my kindle Touch. I have tried importing some pages of collections but I don’t see it on my Home page. I don’t mind creating collections again but that might take time. I don’t think I am missing out anything but let me know if there is anything that I need to check out. Help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Kindle Paperwhite doesnt import collections

Same here, even I can’t import collections from my Touch to Paperwhite. I have tried connecting it to my pc and import those collections from there but no luck, it seems as if importing process will get started but nothing happens. I have tried doing the same thing quite a few times and have got same response by now. I am having kindle Touch from a long time and I’ve imported collections to it many times. It used to appear in newly imported collections after getting imported. God only knows what Kindle Paperwhite is up to.

There might be a connection issue, I am not sure but it can be a possible cause. In that case you can try below trick.
    First turn your wifi off and on and try importing again
    If that doesn’t work than reset your wireless connection and try again
    If still no luck, than reset your Kindle Paperwhite
    Hope that helps.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Thanks for that trick but they were not helpful, my Kindle Paperwhite still won’t import collections. I’ll better try recreating them, I have gone through similar topic threads and have found most of the people recreating collections rather than importing.

In order to import a collection from another Kindle to Kindle Paperwhite you will have to download its content to your Kindle Paperwhite from the Cloud. Once you do that you can import the collection from Archived Items. You just have to carry out below simple steps after downloading them.
    Select Cloud from Home screen after that Select Menu and select Import Collections
    Now select your other kindle device i.e. is kindle touch in your cases, select ‘OK” and you are done.

Hey thanks for that, I have not downloaded the collections before but after downloading and carrying out the import task worked for me. I have imported all my collections in Paperwhite