Thread: Kobo Desktop problem "There was an error downloading your content. Please try again later"

Kobo Desktop problem "There was an error downloading your content. Please try again later"

I have been trying to sign into my Kobo Desktop and after it starts to sync I get an error message saying below thing:
    "There was an error downloading your content. Please try again later"
    I did not had this issue previously it all started suddenly, wanted to know if there is anything I can do to get rid of this error?

Re: Kobo Desktop problem "There was an error downloading your content. Please try again later"

I wanted to know if you have checked out your internet connection, I mean have you made sure that it is stable. If you don’t think there is anything wrong with the internet connection then you can try syncing your Kobo Touch directly via WIFI in case you are having it connected to Desktop version. It that helps then well and good if not then check out your user account and see if there is anything wrong going on with it.

Re: Kobo Desktop problem "There was an error downloading your content. Please try again later"

Yes I have checked out my internet connection and I don’t think that there is anything wrong with that, I have tested it out by carrying out other task. I have tried syncing my Kobo Touch directly via WIFI as well as by connecting it to Desktop version but I am getting the same response. I have noticed that it is giving the error message after syncing 12 th book. It doesn’t go past that, I have tried rebooting my Kobo Touch a number of times but no luck. Is there anything I can try out further for fixing this issue? Further help will be very appreciative.

I have just come across one who had faced very same issue, I will like to inform you that this issue is not because of internet connection and anything else but it is because of the corrupt file that is getting synced. Just to highlight, you have mentioned that you are getting that error message after syncing 12 th book. So just remove the very next book after that and see if the issue is getting solved. I think that this should probably help you out but if that doesn’t then let me know, I will surely try to help you with other possible solutions.