Thread: Download link of Kindle for PC 1.10.1 and info

Download link of Kindle for PC 1.10.1 and info

I have a Kindle Fire with me and I want to connect it to my PC for proper synchronization with my Amazon account. I haven’t used Kindle much and so I haven’t used its PC suite. With the Kindle Fire I have, I got Kindle for PC 1.10.1. Can someone tell me what this Kindle for PC 1.10.1 is about? What it is used for and how much beneficial it will be for my Kindle Fire?

Re: Download link of Kindle for PC 1.10.1 and info

The Kindle for PC 1.10.1 is a very useful utility if you are a regular user of Kindle Fire you will need to use this utility. The total memory available on Kindle Fire is less for storing lots of books on it. At some point the Kindle Fire will get full and you will have to remove some books. Kindle for PC 1.10.1 will help you to remove the eBooks from the Kindle Fire and preserve them properly in the designated folder.

All the records like marked text, bookmarks or other details get saved along with the eBook. You don’t have to lose these details by removing the books straight away from Kindle Fire.

You can synchronize the Kindle with your Kindle for PC 1.10.1 to mark the saved pages, bookmarks and so on. If you have not got Wi-Fi or 3G connection on your Kindle, then you can connect it to the Kindle for PC 1.10.1 and save the eBooks progress and other details so that it can be synchronized with other devices you have registered. This is a helpful tool if you utilize it efficiently. You can also connect to the online Kindle shop or Amazon to buy stuff compatible to the version of your Kindle and also directly put it in the device.

Using Kindle for PC 1.10.1, you can also connect to various websites like Open Library, Internet Archive, and Gutenberg Project to get eBooks for free or at some designated price. You can download the eBooks to your Kindle Fire and straight away start reading them. We can also redeem some gift coupons and the vouchers that can be gained from Amazon and other sites. Also the Amazon vouchers can be managed using Kindle for PC 1.10.1. I think that Kindle for PC 1.10.1 is a must have utility for all the Kindle users.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Kindle for PC 1.10.1 is an application that can be found on internet easily. You can download it on your PC and install it. This utility is of around 28 MB and can be found for free on internet. It is compatible with Windows operating system after Windows XP. You can try it out and I am sure you will find It useful.