Thread: Sync books between Nook for PC and my Nook

Sync books between Nook for PC and my Nook

I am using Nook to read the eBooks I have. I have read three books on it but still I haven’t figured out any way to synchronize it with other devices like PC. I used to use Kindle Fire before I have it to my sister, but it used to have feature for synchronizing it with PC and other smartphones. I have searched but didn’t find any such option in Nook. Can somebody help me to synchronize my Nook with other devices like PC and so on?

Re: Sync books between Nook for PC and my Nook

Yes, it is possible to synchronize the Nook with other devices. You can bookmark the page you want to synchronize in the Nook eBook reader. You need to have the Nook connected to Wi-Fi or 3G to transfer the details from one device to another. You can also use B&N network to save the last reading position of your desired eBook using Nook. This feature of available on your Nook can be used for free. If you have connectivity for Wi-Fi or 3G, then you can save your last reading position on BN.com for free.

Re: Sync books between Nook for PC and my Nook

You can turn on the Auto save feature in the Nook from the settings from preferences. This will keep saving the last reading page at end of every page you read on BN.com. In the preferences for Nook, turn on the Auto save feature, your last reading position will be uploaded to B&N library. Then you can access this same point where you left if the next device will have same eBook present on it. You can log into BN.com and upload the saved data which will load the eBook from the same point where you left off.