Thread: Is it worth to download ebooks from free ebook site?

Is it worth to download ebooks from free ebook site?

I was recently looking out to download number of ebooks into my ebook reader but I am really confused whether I should download them from the free ebook site or I should get them the sites which ask us to get a membership and pay some amount or something in order to read and download the same ebooks? What’s your suggestion? If you are in my place, what would you do? Will you download the book from the place where you get free ebooks are you will search for the sites which provides the same ebook at a specific rate.

I am thinking to download them from free ebook site but wanted to know whether it is worthy to purchase ebooks from there.

Re: Is it worth to download ebooks from free ebook site?

If you aren’t interested in investing your money for reading book then I guess free downloading of ebooks is the best option for you. I do prefer downloading ebooks from free ebook sites but I do make sure that those free ebook sites are well managed and also provide the best ebooks.

Not all the free ebook sites can impress you with their features and benefits. You may find many sites not being able to provide you with the ebooks for free that are well known and are in much demand. Sometimes you are told to get the membership for free and claim that they will provide you with the best ebook of all time but however they fails to do that. If you are a keen lover of reading and know much about all categories of books then I don’t think you will face any problem while visiting any ebook site. You can easily make out whether the visited site is capable of providing you with all the books or not. But if you are an average guys with ebooks knowledge then you are going to have a hard time.

I do agree with you but I think now days the criteria is completely changed. It was long before where you used to face lots of problem while searching for free online ebooks but now you is just one click away from getting ebooks of your choice. There used to limited ebooks that were published by the publisher through internet due to the lack of web users but now the entire world sits on internet and therefore everyone wants to read book from there.

Especially after the release of ebook reader devices the demand for the ebooks has been increased a lot. I personally feel that buying a ebook on web for money and buying the same for free doesn’t makes any difference. It just depends upon you how to take it. Both are one and the same.

If you are a hardcore book reader and if you used to once upon a time purchase books from stores to read them then I don’t think now buying the same book in an electronic form should harm or something. If you compare hardcopy of the books always comes of high cost compared to softcopy or ebooks. Buying the ebooks after playing some amount used to be the only option when they were released. But now everything is changed. There are huge online public libraries and also free ebook that are provided to the users. Downloading ebooks from free books sites is a sensible option.

There is no harm in downloading book from free site no site provide you with fake information or any hidden charges applied on the ebook. The information that is displayed on the screen is real and true so don’t worry if the site is providing you a free ebook then download it. It’s worth downloading free ebooks.

Yes even I would suggest you to go on with downloading free online ebooks. I don’t think there are any sites that provide you with fake information regarding free ebooks. For your safe access I would provide you with top best ebook sites that provide ebooks for free:

• 4eBooks
    • Scribd
    • Globusz
    • OnlineFreeEBooks
    • FreeBookSpot
    • Free-eBooks
    • BookYards
    • eBookLobby
    • GetFreeEBooks

The entire above listed site are actually one of the best sites to provide free ebook without you paying anything. I am one of the people who have never purchased any ebooks for money. I always prefer a free online site which would provide the same. Scribd is my preferred choice; I do get free ebooks from there.

Suppose even if you buy ebook from any paid site then I am sure not more than one two benefits you are going to get from them. Obviously with paying some ransom amount the only think you get is an assurance that you will always get the best and the recommended ebooks. But the case is same with other ebook sites too which provides free ebooks.

I will explain you the major drawback of the sites that provides ebooks for free. The first and the major drawback of these sites is that they are never sure that they will be providing you with all the needed ebooks. I mean, suppose if you take the example of FreeBookSpot, this website is a free ebook site which provides you ebooks for free. According to my knowledge this ebook site contains around 4485 free ebooks which are managed under 96 categories. I know this is really great to get such a huge amount of ebook for free of cost but don’t you think even 4485 books would be less for the person who is a hardcore book reader. What if he is in search of an ebook which is actually not present in any of the listed categories of this site.

Overall I just wanted to say that you never knew whether the chosen site is really going to provide you with the entire books that you wanted in your library. 4485 is really too less if compared to other ebook provider sites.

Yes, it is too less compared to some of the well known ebook sites which provide ebooks for some amount. Reputed websites guarantees you that you will get the books that you will require.

Now a days there are also applications introduced for the ebook reader devices in order to provide you with a huge amount of ebooks for free. However you will have to pay certain amount to purchase that application but after owning the app you need not have to pay anything to read or own the ebook. The amount of book that are provided by this apps are too huge than the sites that provide you the same for free. Also the prices for the apps are quite reasonable and affordable.

EBook Search Pro application is one of those applications that can be taken as an example. This app comes for only $0.99 and you won’t believe that I can simply provide you around 2 millions of ebook (that’s something huge I must say). I hope 2 million is far greater than 4485. Don’t you think spending $0.99 is really very much reason in order to get an access to 2 million ebooks. I would really go with this option if ever I get a chance.

Although ebook from free ebook sites are preferable but getting ebook for money are really worthy.