Thread: How to share books on my Kindle 4

How to share books on my Kindle 4

I have a very short question. Two days ago i bought a Kindle 4 reader for my personal use. This is my first ever any ebook reader hence i dont have any idea about these devices. I already bought some ebooks, and there are many of friends having lots of books. So we decided to share our books among our group. is it possible ? Can i share books on my kindle 4 ? If yes, please let me know how.

Re: How to share books on my Kindle 4

By sharing should i understand that you want to lend/loan your book among your friends ? If yes, than yeah, you can do it. But there are some rules and conditions for doing the same. They are as follows:

• You can share/lend/loan it to your any one friend at a time.
    • You can lend your one book for only one time.
    • You can do it for just 14 days and remember you wont be able to read that particular book in the period of this 14 days.
    • You just cannot share any book, it depends on the publisher and right holders.

Thats it. You can get more info about this on Amazon's Shop page.

Quote Originally Posted by coolio View Post
    So we decided to share our books among our group. is it possible ? Can i share books on my kindle 4 ?
    As per the rules mentioned on Amazon, i dont think you guys will be able to share ebooks among you all. Because they say you can share a book to only one person and that particular book can be shared only once. So there is no way you can share books among all your group members. Alternatively what you can do is share your Amazon account itself to all members. Risky, unsafe but that is the only way left.

Quote Originally Posted by Santy View Post
    You just cannot share any book, it depends on the publisher and right holders.
    Thanks for the detailed helps. How can i know if i can share the particular book with my friends ? Also what is the step by step process for doing the same ? Please let me know soon.