Thread: Best ebook reader for library management and in-book navigation?

Best ebook reader for library management and in-book navigation?

Hey friends, I am planning to buy one powerful ereader which has great battery backup and best skill to manage my book library because I have lots of books which is difficult to manage manually. So, I want an Ereader that has ability to arrange the books in categories. Sometimes number of pages is too much in single book so it is difficult to directly jump to last or middle page.

Along with the categorization, it will be well and good if would be capable of navigation technology. If anyone has any idea about any such Ereader then please guys help me to select the one.

Re: Best ebook reader for library management and in-book navigation?

If you are looking for Ebook reader which has great library management as well as good navigation than i can recommend you for Pocket Book A10. it will be great device for you. It has lithium-polymer battery with 6600 mAh current capacity is too high compare to other devices. So, you can read number of books with single charge of battery. It allows you to read books from selected folder and navigation facility is also too good. It has highly effective multi touch screen which navigate pages very smoothly.

There is favorite folder facility where you can categorize all books as per your choice. You can also search any book by typing its name in the search box. The performance of book is too smoother and navigation is also smooth even after loading thousands of books.

You can also checkout its technical specification below:

• Dimensions: 207 х 244 х 15 mm
    • Display: 10" (25, 65 cm) TFT, 1024х768 рх, 262000 colors
    • Accumulator: Li-Polymer 3,7V (6600 mAh)
    • Processor: TI OMAP 3621 (1 GHz)
    • Operative memory: 512 MB
    • Flash memory: 4 GB (2GB available fo user)
    • USB-interface: Micro USB с поддержкой OTG (USB flash)
    • External memory slot: MicroSD up to 32 GB
    • Audio Out: 3.5 mm, built-in 2 х 0.5 Wt
    • Supported Formats: PDF (ADOBE DRM), EPUB (ADOBE DRM), PDF, EPUB, FB2, TXT, DJVU, RTF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, MP3, WAV, AAC
    • Weight: 670 g
    • G-sensor/Accelerometer: Yes
    • Touchscreen: Capacitive, multi-touch
    • Speakers: 2 х 0, 5 W
    • Camera: Front, 2Mpix
    • Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, optional 3G
    • Additional features: Browser, Contacts, Calendar, Email, Gallery, Music, Video, Search, News and weather, Gmail, Maps, Talk, YouTube, Android Market, Library, PocketBook File Manager, Office Suite Pro v.5, Dolphin Browser HD, HomeWork, CoolReader, Homework

I have personal experience with OnYX Boox M92 reader. It is too easy to carry anywhere. It has Built-in 1600mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery which runs your device for many days. It comes along with Stylus which is use to navigate pages very easily and high end processor support fast navigation. So I think there is no need to jump on pages by number. It has multiple file support as well as Audio file support to listen audio eBook. Library management facility is not provided in this device and not only this but not in any other device also. I hope company maybe provides this facility in future upgrades.

Specification and features of Onyx Boox M92:

Size is Height: 241 mm X Width: 178 mm X Depth: 11 mm
    Weight 520 grams
    Internal memory of 4096 MB.
    External SD and SDHC support up to 32 GB.
    WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n
    mini-USB 2.0
    256 MB DDR3 RAM
    Freescale i.MX508 800MHz CPU
    External speaker (2W x1)
    Microphone and 3.5mm earphone audio jack
    9,7'' E-ink Pearl display for optimal reading experience with 1200px x 825px resolution
    Built-in 1600 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
    Up to 8000 pages on only one battery charge
    Revolutionary technology using electronic ink. Compared to tablet (LCD displays), the M92 is perfect to read in all circumstances like bright sun, using a reading light or however you like it. Electronic ink gives you the same reading experience as real paper
    Supported text formats: ePub, PDF (both DRM), TXT, HTML, CHM, PDB, FB2, DJVU
    Supported image formats: Jpeg, Gif, TIFF, bmp en png
    Supported audio formats: MP3 en WAV
    Special electromagnetic touchscreen for creating notes with no reflection.
    Navigation by using stylus for fast and easy navigation

There are many EBook readers available on market with great features and specification so obviously selection of single device is very difficult. I think fast navigation is totally dependent on processor and amount of RAM. So, you have to buy that device which has best processor and maximum amount of RAM to get best performance and navigation speed.

If Budget wont matters for you than I recommend you to buy Pocket Book A 10’ which is latest and advance Ebook reader in market. It has Android 2.3 gingerbread OS. But if you want to buy device in low budget then I recommend you to Buy Amazon Kindle as per your Budget because different kindle variant is available on Amazon but Kindle touch have great performance and features. I hope that will help you for best selection.