Thread: Help me to edit metadata on uploaded ebook to iBookstore

Help me to edit metadata on uploaded ebook to iBookstore

Friends, I have recently uploaded one book to the iBookstore from the iTunes Producer. There was no problem to upload. All the things goes well. But problem is that the metadata on the iTunes Connect is coming as that is under genre "Theatre" but that must be Fiction and Literature. I want to change this and make it in the correct genre category but problem is that I am not able to understand that I don’t know how can I do this. So I am posting this over here. I have already googled it a lot but not got anything that can help me. So I am posting here. If you can help me to get the solution for this then I will be really thankful for this. Please reply if you are having any suggestion for me.

Re: Help me to edit metadata on uploaded ebook to iBookstore

I would like to tell you that all the ibookstore metadata medication can be done from the iTunes Producer. I don’t think that there is some other alternate solution for this. The software update of Mac OS X displays a number of users currently on an update for iTunes Producer to version 2.6. This also occurs in the i-Mac and editing on a computer running OS X 10.7.3 becomes very simple with the help of the iTunes Producer. iTunes Producer is a tool for content providers to submit their own content for distribution via the iTunes Store and iBookstore from Apple. The update also seems to not be offered in connection with an installation by Author iBooks.

The update is available via Apple's Software Update for users of iTunes Producer. Besides preparing the music software, this is used for publishing books by Author iBooks . Author iBooks Users who have installed the update can also be downloaded. iTunes Producer is available via the Apple website , offering producers the opportunity to put music in the AAC format . In addition, information about the song, the album the song and the cover of the album will be added to the information about the song.