Thread: LG to release a E-Book Reader with flexible E-paper display

LG to release a E-Book Reader with flexible E-paper display

Recently I got to hear that LG will be coming up with a a E-Book Reader that will be having a flexible E-paper display. With the introduction of such E-Book it is going to completely change the E-Book market that’s what I feel. It will feature a 6 inch display supporting a resolution of 1024 x 768 the screen can be bent and modified as well. the E-Book is only 0.7 mm thick and weighs 14 gms. However nothing much has been specified about the product as if when it is going to be launched and all. If you want then you can stay tuned to this particular page to get more information about that. I would sign out here as of now but I will come back soon.

Re: LG to release a E-Book Reader with flexible E-paper display

Looking at the image out there it appears like it can be folded to a great extent what is the price of the ebook reader matters a lot because these days tablets are available in such a low price than E-Book should not be priced at such a high price no matter what ever technology it introduces in it. so if it is cheaply available then it can me made compulsory in schools and all for the students. Reading is a good habit and this idea can be implemented with the introduction of cool gadgets like these. Learning should be an interesting experience for all of them.

First of all I don’t like the device look at the guy he has bent it a long way enough and I am just wondering with what the display is made of? such that it is surviving such a big damage. I would like to have a device which is very durable and would sustain longer. I wonder how this device works with such kind of display anyways we will get to learn more when the device will be finally out. That’s when we can actually classify the device. So lets wait for the device to get released and then we will discuss on this.

For me it is a completely new dimension in the ebook reader market because I simply loved the display of this particular ebook reader and indeed it is looking fantastic. It is a real winner In terms of flexible design just look at it.

I have seen lots of people coming to me and telling that they have broken up the ebook reader because they simply leaned into it and its display broke away. I guess they don’t have to give such kind of reasons anymore because this display is quite good and it can be bent quite flexibly assuming up to 40 digress. So this E-book will have a amazing display and looking at the weight and its size which is 0.7 mm thick and 14 gms it just added one more reason for me to get this product. So I am waiting as if when this product will be shipped. So that I can place the order accordingly in the online stores. You did a great job of display this information to me. Appreciated.