Thread: Is the “Excel 2007 PivotTables Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach” Book worth to have

Is the “Excel 2007 PivotTables Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach” Book worth to have

so I was just looking on the web for some information on the PivotTables when I came across this book . looks ok but what about the content , shoulds I get this book or is the any way I get at least some sample kind of stuff that can help me on decide on getting this book. Can anyone here tell me anything about this book I will be really appreciating this affords

Thanks in advance

Re: Is the “Excel 2007 PivotTables Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach” Book worth to have

Excel 2007 PivotTables Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is written by Debra Dalgleish, it's the tips and techniques during this assortment of recipes which will not be found within the facilitate section of Excel, whereas rigorously explaining the foremost confusing options of PivotTables to assist you understand your potential powerful. The chapters during this book are organized into a collection of recipes that take you step by step of what is happening with the solution you are looking for. Without fuss, you'll find clear and accurate information to help you assess your situation, whether common or unique, and solve your problem.

Re: Is the “Excel 2007 PivotTables Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach” Book worth to have

Yeah this is right the authored is the MVP with the Microsoft Office Excel and she is also the expert in training the Excel. This book is the help to the people who want to about representing, analyzing, plus using their data with PivotTables as well as PivotCharts . I suggest you should get this book as I feel it Is a great book to get you through the problem facing regarding the PivotTables any new or tough , covering the full breadth of things you encounter, from designing moreover as making, to formatting and extracting information, to maximizing performance and troubleshooting.

Get this book it contain
    1. How to produce and format PivotTables to be as convenient as they're helpful
    2. How to reuse packaging "recipe" code to place PivotTables to figure in kind of situations primarily based on data
    3. How to confirm why the results of their calculations and graphics might not be what you expect and the way to know and solve issues
    4. Programming techniques associated with working samples of advanced PivotTables

Great book and now with the help this book I will never be afraid to work in the pivot on the Microsoft office . this make me believe that everything can be learn on the internet it self ….