Thread: EBooks transfer from iPhone to kindle

EBooks transfer from iPhone to kindle

Hello friends just wanted to know that can I transfer the data from the iPhone to kindle; both of them are 3G. Recently got the 3G kindle and wanted to transfer all me eBooks from iPhone to kindle. What should I do or just it needs to have a simple cable such as a USB. Please help me, wanted the books. Thank you.

Re: EBooks transfer from iPhone to kindle

You would not be able to transfer the eBooks which you have purchased on the iPhone, as you have got them with the iPhone, but you will be able to read those books on the phone, if you have someplace with the Wi-Fi available if there is no 3G on your kindle. Even you can get the books from the Amazon account which will be available on the multiple devices and those books are encoded to each device and also the lock iPhone's will be providing trouble until and unless it is been rooted/jailbroken. If you have got the book encoded to the Kindle device with Safari and trying to access those from jailbroken phone then I do not think that iPhone's set up to be a USB host for other devices.

Re: EBooks transfer from iPhone to kindle

I also not believe that there is any method to transfer books from Apple iPhone to kindle. I think it can be done with the tether, if you do that from Kindle to the iPhone and then after that you will be able to download directly to the Kindle device.