Thread: Price of 3 Amazon Kindles less than iPad

Price of 3 Amazon Kindles less than iPad

Yesterday I have seen an Amazon commercial add showing the comparison of Amazon Kindle and apple ipad. There it literally shown that total price of 3 Kindles is less than the price of apple ipad. Do you believe it?

Re: Price of 3 Amazon Kindles less than iPad

The very clever homemade commercial for the Amazon Kindle reading device accesses its main advantages: the low price and the best ability to read even in direct sunlight exposure. IPad precisely those recurring Kindle outstanding selling points to the. Although Amazon has deals with the immunity to sunlight ever been in one spot from 2010, but the price argument draws on unsophisticated consumers in any case. A Kindle at a price of $ 79 and two for each Kindle Fire 199 U.S. dollars, which adds up to 477 U.S. dollars - a little less than an iPad for $ 499.

I don’t think that it is the right thing to compare like this. You cannot compare the Apple ipad with Kindle. There might be lots of price difference between 2 device but it doesn’t mean that Kindle is something similar or more than ipad. Everyone knows that what is the power of ipad and what it can do. I don’t think that there is any other tablet which can able to beat the apple ipad directly. The price is reasonable for its processing power and the things it can do.

The Kindle Fire has nothing to do with the Kindle reading light. She had a black and white screen and navigation "old" by clicking mechanically. This is the model "tackiness" by the new shelves that will see its price drop. An improved map light, the "Kindle 3G touch" touch screen is launched and will cost 149 dollars.
    The new Kindle Fire for his part, a color screen and a touchscreen navigation: just like the iPad, but with a screen 7 inches (17.78 cm) against 10 inches (25.4 cm) for the Apple tablet. There will initially only version of WiFi, not 3G, leaving only the iPad leading in the high end.

If you want to read EPub books, there are plenty of alternatives in addition to the Kindle. I have chosen for precisely the reason for the Kindle, since I did not want to make from a vendor (in this case Amazon) and I have a pending e-book reader from Sony bought. He's like the Kindle and the current e-ink display and also a really good touch screen.

The Kindle Fire is indeed like the iPad, a tablet, but in terms of processing technology and equipment they differ both massive - and not just because of the different operating systems iOS and Android. The Amazon tablet is in a plastic housing, and the seven-inch touch screen with 1,024 x 600 pixels has a few pixels less. The eight-gigabyte memory can be expanded not - only on the Amazon cloud storage for content.

It seems to me that the Kindle makes it dangerous for the Apple. The combination of Amazon tablet and Amazon e-reader also weighs a little less than an iPad 2. It helps you to keep the holiday luggage easily. If you have a budget but want a tablet, the decision to choose between Apple and Amazon is a breeze. The Amazon Kindle is almost half the price of Apple iPad 2. It's simple with Amazon and above all at an affordable price. It has everything, including agreements with the four major labels and in some cases contained in the iTunes Store that Apple does not have.

We like the Amazon Kindle Fire. It's a great device with an even better price point. But it lacks a lot, like 3G, Bluetooth, cameras and storage. But what impressed us most about the experience of Kindle Fire is how good the mobile multimedia services of Amazon are and how easily they can access and consume them. If you are interested in books, movies, magazines, games or applications, Amazon has what you are looking for.