Thread: A Good eReader for note taking

A Good eReader for note taking

I would like to get an eReader. I want to use it mainly for for note taking. So is there any EReader which is best for note taking. It is not just for ebook text but to take a note on blanksheet. I like the E Ink devices with a good battery life but I need good software which allows me to write notes with my hand and save it as well as export in some useful format for example DOC, RTF or PDF etc.

Re: A Good eReader for note taking

I think that you should go for Sony T1. This eReader will let you to write and take notes on your own. You can open a blank page and in that you can either write it by hand or simply type it using the keyboard. Now it can be stored separately and then attached to a particular book.

I will choose Sony Reader Touch Edition 600 and the iRex iliad. I think that there is a new version of iRex is already released in the US marker. Do not go for the older one because the older one has lack of several support features and it has low battery. But So far the iRex iliad named as best device for its note taking abilities of e-ink readers. On the other hand the Sony Reader 600 has a limited note taking feature.

Other than buying a eReader for Hand Writing I urge you to take a look into Tablet PCs. Nowadays many people don’t like to buy eReader because of its limited amount of capabilities and lack of features. If you buy a Tablet PC, you can get Ebook reader and along with this you can get several more features which you cannot find in eReaders. The tablet PCs can be used for reading, hand writing, editing, formatting, converting and more by the use of certain available software and with different options available.

To take notes, the Kindle Touch 3g is the best. It is having a physical keyboard that lets you write notes fast and accurately, as the management of the notes that makes its firmware: you can start a note by pressing a button and have the option to export them easily to your PC, as the reader stores txt format.

I have already spoken of the Asus Eee Note EA800, an eReader specialized in taking notes. Other than this If you are looking for find an inexpensive product and something innovation, you should go for Kobo eReader Touch Edition. It can do anything which you sought after. Now the third generation reader from kobo is the smaller and lightest 6-inch E Ink e-reader

Did you try the Boox? There is a Smart Reader with which you can mark text, take notes by hand as if you had a blank sheet and make notes in the book. Depending on the format of the text allows one thing or another, since the image shooting such as epub and pdf can draw on them, while only allows text-only dial. The only downside is that the book raises some money compared to the rest and do not know if you make it more useful annotations kindle a keyboard type. For some entries, if unchanged, could not go to the pc to view.

The ebook reader ASUS Eee Note EA-800 is on the way to college now. This will be going to replace the paper book into digital notebook. It has an 8 "display in 3:4 format XGA resolutions, 768x1024 with 64 shades of gray reproducible. Other than this it contain Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, microUSB port, 4GB of internal memory and microSD slot.

The second option is the NoteSlate. It is a device a very high potential, especially for students and the like. The reported sale price is 99$.