Thread: How to set up e-library

How to set up e-library

In my organization there is already a paperbook library. I want to convert it into an e-library. I have already started a research regarding that. Can anyone help to create one as soon as possible. I know about overdrive. But is there any other options?

Re: How to set up e-library

I think that you should take a look at 3M Cloud Library. By the use of this you can now access your e-book collection with wireless browsing and borrowing. It is also for Internet-free reading. Their easy-to-use apps is compatible with all devices now. You will get personal accounts for 3M Cloud Library from where you can access e-books on their devices. No matter whether you are using an ios device or android device, the app is available for both platforms. Otherwise you can also get 3M E-Readers.

Why don’t you look for online library rather than E-library? You can create your own web page with email accounts, and domain name. Then you can store all your paperbook in that. Nowadays you can get pretty cheap Real web hosting. But this is a very lengthy process. You have to convert all the paper books into ebooks and then store it on the web server.

Yes, I am also thinking about the same rather than creating only eBook library which is meant for certain location only. However the web server is very convenient and can be accessed from any place or any devices who has internet connection. Even if you are looking for a private library, you can create a secure account and give access to only limited users.

With the advent of e-books is a new battle going on in this area. The book industry is poised for a massive transformation to undergo. Who here has the best ideas and at the right time will soon enter the market as a leader to be seen. One of the things that is just for decades, the use of the library to read books. Of course, the advent of Internet the membership of libraries declined, but everyone knows the possibilities of a library. One of the possible concepts might be to subscribe to an e-library. For a small monthly fee, you can download some E-books and reading.

I think this is technically but not practically feasible. You have namely always someone who starts with a picture of each page to draw, then the one the book places online. It might possibly be able to keep the price very low. That brings back then, however, problems with commercial interests with them. The solution is to me all the books available free online to see Google Books.