Thread: Is it possible to access a borrowed Ebook on Kindle and after reading it on PC Kindle?

Is it possible to access a borrowed Ebook on Kindle and after reading it on PC Kindle?

Sorry if I am troubling you, but before putting my question on this thread I have gone to the various the forums and also searched on the Google but no result are matching to it, so I think that someone will able to help me from here, I had been reading from Kindle on my PC and it is going to be deliver to me at any moment. And I had got a loan for a book and I am also thinking that what if I download that now that is for being to read it on my PC, so afterward will I able to download that on my Kindle? So only want to know about this. So your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Is it possible to access a borrowed Ebook on Kindle and after reading it on PC Kindle?

What I remember about this question, as my brother had did the same once and I think it is possible but I can’t say that full confidentially and so afterward little procedure changes happens nothing else changes and you will able to move it to your Kindle and read it, but the procedure for moving the Ebook on the kindle is not right now on mind, If I get that remember on time, so I will update that on this same thread.

Re: Is it possible to access a borrowed Ebook on Kindle and after reading it on PC Kindle?

I had never gone on such discuss ever on any forum so that the reason you hadn’t find any relevant discuss anywhere on the forum, but the same thing I had done, so I will suggest to buy your book later only after your Kindle gets to you as what I think that no much time has been remain for kindle to reach at your address, as when I manage to open a book later on My kindle (once after opening on pc) I was not able to read that book on kindle, which I had purchased on loan, don’t know whether if I had done something wrong in means time, but the better option is to keep patience.

As I don’t know why you are in so much hurry, I think you will be able to read the book afterward also but as I think you should wait till your kindle reaches to you and after that you will not remain with any doubt and able to read to eBook on kindle. And this is my suggestion for your question and you better wait for the other experts to talk on this.

As per my knowledge about this fact is, at the time you confirm the loan, from that time the book get into archive and from that moment you will be use it for the particular time i.e., for 14 days, if I am right. And as because it is archive it is possible later to download or move it to the Kindle device on your account and if you get any problem in that so complain the same to the developer of that book, as there may be chances that problem is relates to book instead of being with Kindle device.

Addition to the upper statement is you have be sure that other things when you admit the loan for the 14 days and your period get starts and in the case you are getting your kindle through super saver, you will get the delivery of your ordered kindle most probably within a week and in the case you don’t admit the loan till the time it arrive you will get the two full weeks for reading it, and if you admit that now or for sometime or it will sent back to lender but after that I am not definite that they will lend it again to you, but there are possibility that I can be wrong, but with the personal experience I am telling you this things

Well, this all what I want to know and at the time of placing order they have given me the time of one week within which I will get the my delivery, so without any doubt now I will opt for the Book which I am getting on loan and at the time I will receive my Kindle I will simply move that on it, so thanks for taking interest in my query and also for clearing the my doubt, as you explanation are just awesome and more specific. Thanks once again