Thread: Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional Free Download

Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional Free Download second edition

Need to learn Ruby on Rails searched for the notes a lot all over the internet but can't find a singe ebook to download. Please provide me a link from where i can get the book for free. Moreover i would like to know how is the support for Ruby on Rails. As far as i know i found that Drupal has a very good support is there anyone using Ruby on Rails. Please suggest a book

Re: Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional Free Download

Ruby is perhaps best known as the engine powering the hugely popular Ruby on Rails web framework. However, it is an extremely powerful and versatile programming language in its own right. It focuses on simplicity and offers a fully object-oriented environment.

Beginning Ruby is a thoroughly contemporary guide for every type of reader wanting to learn Ruby, from novice programmers to web developers to Ruby newcomers. It starts by explaining the principles behind object-oriented programming and within a few chapters builds toward creating a genuine Ruby application.

You can Refer the book using the following link : Beginning Ruby

Re: Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional Free Download

Ruby is an interpreted language, fully object-oriented, and multi platform. Besides being very intuitive , Ruby can use scripting language just like Perl or other, but its recent growth is mainly due to the appearance of Ruby on Rails, a web framework based on Ruby extremely powerful. I think you should refer the Beginning Ruby on Rails by wrox publications.