Thread: Free Microsoft Reader ebooks

Free Microsoft Reader ebooks

Last week i have downloaded Microsoft Reader on my Windows Vista Laptop. Its really a great software form Microsoft i can say. Now i am need of a ebook called something like '501 Ways to Boost Child's Success'. Not sure about the title but have heard about it. Where can i download this eBook free for Microsoft Reader ? Please help

Re: Free Microsoft Reader ebooks

You can get an extensive collection of over 1500 free ebooks available on Microsoft's website. That eBook is named as 501 Ways to Boost Your Child's Success in School.In this ebook, experienced educator Robert Ramsey tells parents what pushes teachers' hot buttons and offers lively, school-tested suggestions to help children excel.Thousands of Microsoft Reader eBook titles allow this feature to run on the desktop or laptop. They are available from retail outlets like Amazon.com and from the University of Virginia. These ebooks can be easily downloaded with a .lit extension which works in the Microsoft reader.

Thanks for sharing this info. I also have a query regarding the Microsoft Reader. I have a ebook on my desktop PC which i want to transfer it on the Pocket PC having Microsoft Reader too. Could you guys please guide me how to do that ?

Here is how:-

• Make sure your Pocket PC is connected to your PC (via the cradle or USB).
    • Double-click the ActiveSync icon on your desktop, then click the Explore button at the top of the button bar to view the Mobile Devices folder.
    • Double-click the My Pocket PC icon, then double-click the My Documents folder. (If your Pocket PC has a storage card, you won’t need to perform this step. Instead, click Storage Card, create a folder called My Documents if it doesn’t already exist, and open it.)
    • Locate the My Library folder on your PC. It should be located in your My Documents folder, but if you cannot find it, try searching for it on your C or D drive.
    • Resize and align the ActiveSync and My Library windows so they are side by side.
    • In My Library, select the Microsoft Reader files that you want to copy, then drag and drop them into the My Documents folder in the ActiveSync window to complete the process.