Thread: Create Ebook

Create Ebook

I just browse the forum extensively to find the correct category for my question. I stopped here. (I hope I'm in the right place) By against my research has allowed me to see some of your post that are full of information. I hope to bring a day.
    Good! What I want is information about the tools to transform books (I have a collection of old books, pocket book, some of which are original works) in ebook for distribution on the Internet. If someone or someone could advise me on is the type of device that I need or I report a site or web page that deals with this topic would be greatly appreciated. I am a little vague. I scan an image or document, but an entire book ... These are small books of 100 pages. I work on a MAC OS X Tiger

Thank you and pleasure.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Create Ebook

I read your message, you talk about them available on the net, copyright as well, am not sure that you taking something completely legal.

if not google is your friend, a small research ebook creation "and you find answers (all this for a legal course ....)

Unless you can be the author of the book in question, or that they are in the public domain, what you want is completely illegal, so you will not find any support here.

I inform you that I never do anything illegal. I am informed before. Indeed these are books that are in the public domain ... not all, but several. And I know there are ways to get some legal rights to operate some others here in Canada at least, and I imagine it's the same in world. Thank you for your answers, I will continue my search on Google ... I just tried to take a shortcut here ... at least legally