Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to add seconds tick to Windows 7 taskbar clock

Customize Desktop

Old 08-08-2013

How to add seconds tick to Windows 7 taskbar clock

I am not able to find any option to add seconds in teh Taskbar clock. I am running Windows 7 on my computer. Is there any registry setting that is needed to be tweaked or there is some other method to add the seconds to the display? If there are any third party application for this then also it will do for me. Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Old 10-08-2013

Re: How to add seconds tick to Windows 7 taskbar clock

Well, I dont think that the built in Windows clock does not have this feature of showing seconds. And therefore you are left with only a third party clock solution. You can try to download the T-Clock 2010 that works pretty well on Windows. With this tool you will be able to customize the clock in any way that you want and suites you.
Old 12-08-2013

I would suggest you to go to Control Panel and then click on Clock, Language, and Region. After that click on "Region and Language" and then click on "Additional Settings" button. Now you can try to click on the "Time" tab and then add ":ss" to the short time format. Just click ok and then restart your machine to take effects. Check now if you are able to get the seconds showing in the taskbar.
Old 13-08-2013

There is another tool called TclockEx that you can download by searching it on the internet. This software improves the standard clock located in the taskbar of Windows by adding the ability to display the time, date, and lots of other information in the format you want. TClockEx is highly customizable with formats, fonts, colors and even shows you tooltips on how to use it.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , ,