Thread: Sushi Driveinfo Gadget will not show in Windows 7

Sushi Driveinfo Gadget will not show in Windows 7

I am having Windows 7 with all recent Windows updates installed. I was using Sushi Driveinfo Gadget since long time on my desktop as it helps me monitoring the system regularly. Recently it stopped working suddenly without any notification or error. Enabling disabling didn't helped. I thought uninstalling and re-installing will fix the problem but surprisingly, not.

Sushi Driveinfo is very important gadget for me. Can anyone please tell me how can i get it back? Thank in advance.

Re: Sushi Driveinfo Gadget will not show in Windows 7

After uninstalling did you tried installing it again from the same file you had earlier? If yes, download a new Sushi installer and try to install. It should work as i have seen many times the earlier setup even dont work but the new download works fine. If you want you can download the Sushi Driveinfo Gadget from here. Before installing this make sure you remove the earlier one from add and remove as well as all its traces like installation folder and all. Restart the computer and then install this new downloaded file.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleas View Post
    Enabling disabling didn't helped. I thought uninstalling and re-installing will fix the problem but surprisingly, not.
    Even i am using Sushi since long years and i must say it is very useful. As far as your issue is concerned, before re-installing the same you must uninstall it completely from the system. By saying 'completely' i mean to remove all its left over traces because they use to conflict while re-installing which may result in the problem you faced.

In order to remove it completely you need to delete its folders and registry entries which is surely very difficult for ordinary users. Hence you should use a tool something like Revo Uninstaller. It uninstalls the program with all its traces. Try out the same and then try re-installing Sushi. It will work good.

I think the problem was due to some another applications which I installed recently. I was just cleaning up system by uninstalling few programs from system, deleted almost 18 programs. After that I just tried loading the gadget again and guess what, it poped up and working fine until now. No more problems.

So the issue was due to conflict with other recently installed program, I don’t know exactly which one. Anyways, thank you all for your helps.