Thread: CPU meter for Windows 8

CPU meter for Windows 8

I was previously having Windows 7 installed on my machine and I was also using a Cpu meter on the dashboard. I have enjoyed it quite a bit since it was actually good. But now that I have installed Windows 8, I am looking for a CPU meter for it. I have searched on the web for the CPU meter but cannot find it. So, can anyone tell me any funky kind of cpu meter for Windows 8? Thanks.

Re: CPU meter for Windows 8

Have you tried out the need 8GadgetPack package? Apart from the traditional gadgets like clock, weather, slideshow or calendar, you can also find the most useful widgets such as detailed and real-time information for hard disk, processor load, temperature and peripheral-systems or disk space. Finally, this new version of the widgets also facilitates access and retrieval of emails via Gmail, and also controls the volume of your PC with one click or to close, stop, or lock the session.

I personally use Rainmeter gadget for my Windows 8 system. It display information about your system and also has a stylish and customizable Rainlendar calendar tool. The first goal is of course to have permanence in information such as the space available on your hard drive, the occupied rate of your processor or activity of your modem or small objects to place on your desktop. A watch, a module weather or news in RSS format are provided by default. Rainmeter has a wide variety of skins developed by an active community. The "skins" are simple text files associated with images, and above all you can create your own or modify existing ones. A manual is also available on the website of the this software publisher.

I am using SysMetrix. It is ​customizable clock that can be placed on the desktop. In addition to it, this application is able to handle the various statistics of your computer such as machine name, memory usage, IP, total disk space, sound volume, remaining battery (for laptops) and many others. So, this program usually allows you to monitor system performance in real time.