Thread: Windows 7 failed to boot after using Boot Updater

Windows 7 failed to boot after using Boot Updater

I had used Windows 7 Boot Updater software to modify the boot screen of Windows 7. I did everything properly. There was no issue with the image and settings. I followed the instruction carefully but it did not worked. When added a photo on the same I found that it does not boot. I am not able to see windows 7 boot screen at all. But somehow the system manages to startup completely and I am on my desktop now. I need some help to restore the old settings back.

Re: Windows 7 failed to boot after using Boot Updater

It is not easy to modify the boot screen. I had tried a number of tweaks here but nothing worked. At the end what happened is my system failed to boot. It gave out some error. While compare to that you can more easily modify the same in Linux Grub. It is simple and works on a bmp file. I was trying to modify the animation also but that also failed. There is too much limitations on using the same. It is essential that you must simply use the default settings only. That keeps the system stable to some extent.

I do not understand how Windows 7 Boot Updater did not worked in your system. It worked on my pc. I changed the animation on the image background and it worked nicely. There was no issue at all. The animation works fine when the system loads up. It is necessary that you must properly follow the instructions and ensure each file whatever is created must be applied carefully. If the file is not properly modified then there will be problem with the customization or the tool to apply settings.

Instead of that you can go with more decent application which gives you standard support. I like one application that I am using from long time. Called as Logon Screen Rotator. This is one of the best tool available for logon screen. If you use any standard logon changer then it simply allows you to keep a constant image. But if you use Logon Screen Rotator then it keeps on changing the image each time when you login. So you get more and more new images on the background.