Thread: Customization tool pack for windows 7

Customization tool pack for windows 7

I need some decent customization tool pack for Windows 7. I am having around 10 pc at my office and I want to customize on the basis of my office theme. Windows 7 looks very low on customization. The most it can allow me is to change the wallpaper. That's all. I need some help there through which I can create my own pc interface with simple help. But I am unable to find any solution for the same. I am sure there will be some option available for that.

Re: Customization tool pack for windows 7

There is a nice tool called as Fences. It just allow you to arrange your icon. There are some additional options also available on the same. It simply helps you clean your desktop by organizing icons. It makes the desktop look more better and you can place your wallpaper on the backside.

This software automatically collects the icons on the basis of recent used. and all of them are separated by frames. Each of these frames can then be customized on the basis of size and frame.

The only pack tool that is available for customization according to me is CustoPack Tool. It is a small application for those who needs a simple and common way of changing the entire UI of Windows. It is available for all windows edition. It is easy to install and offers a fluid and managed screen. It does not put much press on system also. It is basically for those who are crazy about customizing their desktop to extreme level.

The only lightest software that I found which works great for windows is rainmeter. You can entirely modify your screen through it. It offers you additional skins and addons. It is a tiny utility to customize desktop by adding widgets on the same. And it is also extremely light. You can simply put main application on the screen and edit it easily. It offers you display of programs, time, cpu usage, and many other stuff. Just visit the official site for more info.