Thread: How to add Metro UI on Windows 7

How to add Metro UI on Windows 7

I am looking for Windows 8 transformation pack for Windows 7. I want to add the look only on Windows 7. I had tried some customization and themes but it looks like not working well. There is a problem with configuration. I found it is a bit complicated to get the right pack that really works well. I had seen some customization tool but there is no Windows 8 on it. How to add a Metro UI on Windows 7 or Windows XP without loosing the Start Menu.

Re: How to add Metro UI on Windows 7

That can be done only by a good transformation pack. Or else you might face problem with installation. It is not really complicated to find a proper download package for the same. I had seen there are multiple downloads available. You have to find the most appropriate one and install them in your system. You will need to test a few first. Most of the customization pack just allow you to have the color and icons of Windows 8. I had not seen any pack that allow to add a Metro UI.

Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack 6.5. This is the only pack available on web that gives you a Windows 8 look on your screen. It is also very stable. The pack just add the interface on your screen. And it does not modify the internal system file which hare done mostly by different customization tool. It is a simple .exe file setup where it does all the stuff. It adds a Windows 8 interface with user tile on the screen. I think you must test this once and see how it works.

I am also using the same and it works great. It adds a virtual Windows 8 environment on your screen and it is also quiet easy to remove. It works on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. You can make your old system look like Windows 8 with touching the internal settings. The best part of using this software is that it allows you every customization option. You can simply allow and disallow number of thing. This is the place where most of the time is occupied. I will recommend you test this one. The download size is just around 47mb I think.

Instead of installing a transformation pack and completely modifying your system file, why don't you simply install a Windows 8 theme. Avoid installing any customization software. It can make your system unstable. Recently I was testing a Bootscreen changer software. When I modified the setting and restarted my system, Windows launched Startup Repair. It found some issue with startup and I thought I had lost the OS. But somehow it fixed itself. This are major risk involved in using such kind of software.