Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Get Custom Cursors for Windows 7 64 bit

Customize Desktop

Old 11-09-2012

Get Custom Cursors for Windows 7 64 bit

I have installed Windows 7 64 bit on my computer and started using it. After using it for some time, I tried some customization with it. The first thing I liked to play with was the theming options that were provided in Windows 7. But after going through them, I found that there were not many options for editing the mouse cursors. Does anybody think that there should have been options to edit the mouse cursor in Windows 7?

Old 11-09-2012

Re: Get Custom Cursors for Windows 7 64 bit

Yes I too think that there should have been some customization option for mouse cursor in Windows 7. It is the same old mouse cursor that was in existence sine Windows XP. I want the bronze mouse cursor that was present in Windows XP for use. I want it in Windows 7 too. I was using the bronze for a long time and I miss it now. Does anyone know some website where I can get it back? It was one of the best cursor present in Windows XP.
Old 12-09-2012

Here I have attached the file for the bronze cursor in this post. You can download it and use it in your Windows 7 operating system. See to it that you set the theme of the color yellow or maybe brown to match the cursor properly. I have set the pictures of vintage brown coins and bronze items as my wallpaper to match the bronze mouse cursor in my computer. You can try it too, looks great.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Bronze Cursors.rar (2.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-09-2012

I am missing the other mouse options like mouse trial. There are many options for mouse customization in Windows XP. I think that some third party developer should write some code to bring back the old options back in Windows 7. It would be great to have options for modifying the mouse cursor of Windows 7. I think there should be some software that would let us create custom mouse cursors. But I donít think that it will let us design high quality cursor that Windows 7 has in it by default.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , ,