Thread: Get shutdown, restart, sound and system panel to right click in windows 8

Get shutdown, restart, sound and system panel to right click in windows 8

Hey guys, need a bit tweaking tip from you all. I saw PC running with Windows 8 in a shop where they have added few extra options in their right click Context menu. It was too good to see options like system panel, restart, sound, and shutdown in the desktop right click. Now as am too running Windows 8, i tried to get process to get the same but i guess they did it with some registry tweaking. Now as am not so hardcore user, dont have idea about this. Can you guys let me know or help me to add those options in the context menu ?

Re: Get shutdown, restart, sound and system panel to right click in windows 8

I have done this before with the help of a technical guy. As i remember he did something in registry, actually added and made some changes in system registry. Now he was a technical hardcore guy, and we are new for all these things. So, i will suggest you dont this because playing with registry can definitely damage your system if a small mistake is done. We should wait until someone can create any application for doing all these things instead of editing registry codes.