Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Add mp3 song to wrong password on windows 7 logon

Customize Desktop

Old 27-08-2012

Add mp3 song to wrong password on windows 7 logon

I have been using windows 7 and I am not having any issue with it, things are working fine. I just wanted to know if it is possible to add mp3 song to wrong password on windows 7 logon, I am not sure if it is possible but if it is then I will like to know how. I have checked out the web regarding the same but havenít come across any instance of it.

Old 27-08-2012

Re: Add mp3 song to wrong password on windows 7 logon

That sounds great, I never thought of it. I donít know if it is possible or not as well but I will surely like to try it out if possible. Just now I have checked regarding it and have come across one raising the same issue, he had mentioned that one will have to do some editing in visual basic+regedit for adding mp3 song to wrong password but I donít think he had got success in that. I donít have much idea about editing visual basic but I have edited regedit a couple of times. I really wish if there could have been an option for adding mp3 song to wrong password.
Old 27-08-2012

Re: Add mp3 song to wrong password on windows 7 logon

I donít think it is possible, I have checked out every single setting of windows 7 but I haven't come across any possible way for adding mp3 song to wrong password on logon. As far as editing visual basic+regedit I think we will have to wait for some pro to arrive this thread and share his findings. Editing registry is a crucial task and if anything goes wrong it with it then our system can run into some serious issues. I will look after this and will post back if I get any update, until then if you both come across any workaround that we can try out then share it here.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , ,