Thread: Sublime Skin for Windows XP has bug

Sublime Skin for Windows XP has bug

I have installed the Sublime Skin in my computer in Windows XP. After installing this theme I noticed that the system tray disappeared in my system. I don’t know what happened. One of my friends too installed it and I got the copy from him. This copy showed the icons in the system tray but the font was bigger than the system tray that makes whole time messed up. I don’t know what is happening, can someone tell me?

Re: Sublime Skin for Windows XP has bug

This problems occur mostly in situations where the download of the setup was not done properly. You can try downloading the Sublime skin again from the website you downloaded it from. Re-installing the sublime skin won’t help you as the data from previous uninstall has been registered in your computer and the errors will pass down to the next version. So after un-installing the sublime skin, you will need to run CCleaner to remove every record of it remaining. Hope this helps you.

Re: Sublime Skin for Windows XP has bug

If you are finding that font of the system tray is larger than the system tray than you can go in the settings and change the settings of font. You will find an option saying, ‘Let Sublime skin’ decide font’. Disable this font to get the original font back. Even if this doesn’t change the situation, you will have to edit the config file and change the width and height of the font. But changing size of font might make it blurry. You will need to highlight the font to make it visible properly.