Thread: Is anyone using Magic Desktop on Windows 7?

Is anyone using Magic Desktop on Windows 7?

I have recently built computer system for my younger brother. The system is fresh and clear; nothing has been installed or downloaded into it until now. As the system is pure meant for him I wanted to provide him the best and the safest interface in the computer.

When asked my friend he suggested me to try out any desktop application for customizing and modifying the system. Later on after a long search I ended up with certain shortlisted application and amongst them the best I liked is Magic Desktop. But still now I am not well aware of most of its features and functions. The system that I built is a windows 7 system. The first think I wanted to know is whether this app is compatible with windows 7. What about the review of this app? Is it really worth installing in my computer?

Re: Is anyone using Magic Desktop on Windows 7?

Firstly I would like to tell you that if the system is solely built for your younger brother then Magic Desktop application is no doubt worth buying. If you are not aware let me tell you that this application is actually meant for children. They are the one who really likes it the most. Even I have this app in my computer. I have a 5 year old child and he loves sitting on computer but most of the time he finds it difficult to navigate through any windows and also sometimes he do understand the icons which he wanted to open. Magic Desktop does all this things. The first best feature of this app is that it changes the look of the desktop of your computer totally attractive which makes the child take more interest into it. Overall this app actually performs as an OS which changes the entire look and the interface of your computer with lots of animation. You might find the app more user-friendly, in fact I must say that I make the computer more child-friendly.

Hey recently I have purchased an HP computer for my son. When I went to the HP retailer showroom there I was told that i will get a child friendly application pre-installed into the system, which will not just allow him to enjoy accessing the PC but also keep my data safe from his interference. But now after I bought the PC i can nowhere see that application. The computer is as simple as any other desktop PC. I cant find anything special into it. Search the app but didn’t find anywhere. I am feeling like I wasted my money if the app in not pre-installed into the machine then what’s the use of buying this computer. I purchased it only because I felt like we both the use the computer without any conflict but looks like we both will have to share the interface.

The most basic features of Magic Desktop are that it customizes your desktop computer. In short, you can get themes, wallpapers, icons, mouse cursors and so on. Now the best thing is that you can also modify and create your own theme with all these provided things. This application has the following main features into it:

• Play & Learn
    • Safe Internet
    • Computer Protection
    • Parental Control
    • Kid's E-mail

Do not worry about the compatibility of this application. This app is very well compatible with windows OSs and that includes Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. The current latest version of this app is 3.0 and even this version is has no issue about its compatibility with windows 7. What need to do is simply download and install it into your computer and use it.

Now the best part is that this software does not cost anything. You can try the full version for free of cost. It contains no Spyware, no Adware, no Malware. If you want to download it into your computer then simply click on the link that I have provided. Magic Desktop 3.0, this file size is 79.7MB. I am sure you might be having enough space to download it into your machine. it’s a MDSetupPremium.exe file.

Even I was about to provide you with the download link of this software and help you with the setup. Anyways, if you have clicked on the above link you might get a window of MDSetupPremium.exe file, just click on Open or Run (what so ever appears in your case)

• If in case you see any option or a verification message saying whether you want to run software from EasyBits Software AS just go ahead.
    • Now after the completion of downloading automatically you will get the setup window for the installation. Just follow the instructions and complete the process.
    • Once the installation is completed you will get a new icon appearing at your computer’s desktop. This icon is a Magic Desktop icon. Whenever you need to open magic Desktop, just click on the icon. You will enter into the world of animated and attractive interface.

I am definitely going to get this application into my computer. I have seen the videos of it and really loved it especially the isolated interface that makes the child completely separate from our own original desktop interface in the same machine.

Computer Protection feature and Parental Control features which are amazing. Once the computer is turned on, they just have to click on the icon. Once the child is into Magic Desktop he can’t even see or have any access to our important data and files. They have so much to learn that they can’t even think of searching anything else out of their boundary. Also we need not have to worry about them accessing any unwanted to illegal site as the application also have Parental Control enabling feature into it.

I do agree with one of your statement. They really can’t think of search or doing anything out of what is provided to it. There are two reasons for it. Firstly, things are far out of their reach and mostly under our control. Secondly, there are so much for them to enjoy that no external thing will go around in their mind. They have lot to learn and play which cant divert their mind to anything else. Following are the small apps present in Magic Desktop app which would tie up their interest and never divert their mind:

• Easy Paint
    • Easy Learning
    • Easy Write
    • Gamepad (larger numbers of games are present into it)

Hey recently I have purchased an HP computer for my son. When I went to the HP retailer showroom there I was told that i will get a child friendly application pre-installed into the system, which will not just allow him to enjoy accessing the PC but also keep my data safe from his interference. But now after I bought the PC i can nowhere see that application. The computer is as simple as any other desktop PC. I cant find anything special into it. Search the app but didn’t find anywhere. I am feeling like I wasted my money if the app in not pre-installed into the machine then what’s the use of buying this computer. I purchased it only because I felt like we both the use the computer without any conflict but looks like we both will have to share the interface.
    I guess already you have got the solution for your problem. if you aren’t able to find the Magic desktop app into your HP laptop then you need not have to worry. Your money is not wasted. You can still download and install Magic Desktop into your computer by simply following the above steps.

But I still feel that the application should be present in your machine as I am well aware that most of the HP products does have this app pre-installed. Still I would suggest you to verify whether the app is really absent in your system before you prepare to download it again. Check the following locations:

• On your Desktop > there will be a Magic Desktop Icon
    • If not then, Start Menu > All Programs > EasyBits Magic Desktop