Thread: Download wallpapers and boot animations of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Download wallpapers and boot animations of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

I have HTC One X with me from past three months. Yesterday I upgraded its operating system to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. After updating the operating system, I browsed internet to know what are the new features which are available in this version of Android. During this I encountered a line where it was written that this OS will have modifiable boot animations. I know how to change the boot animations but I don’t know where to get the boot animations from. Can some provide me information about it?

Re: Download wallpapers and boot animations of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

You can set any jpg image as your wallpaper on your Android phone. Just find out which resolution suits the best for your phone and then use it as your wallpaper. You can also download boot animations for your android phone from many websites. Just search on Google as boot animations for Android and you will find them. These files are of around 4 to 5 mb in size. You can download them according to your choice. If you are using the default theme of Android, then see to it that you use dark colored wallpapers as the light ones tend to mix with the colors of the logos and the font on the screen of Android’s default theme. I recently purchased a tablet PC which works on Android and it had bright yellow wallpaper by default. I had problems locating the logos in the first sight.

Re: Download wallpapers and boot animations of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Since I am a fan of Liverpool F.C. I have kept the wallpaper of my Android phone to wallpaper of Liverpool F.C. The bright red color provides a good background to the phone without any interference with any other color from logos and the font that is used on the home screen. Also my boot animation is related to Liverpool F.C. with Steven Gerrard celebrating a goal. This whole setup makes my phone look cool. Just imagine red colored wallpaper between the black frames of the phone.