Thread: Need FPS display and timer countdown gadget for my windows 7 system

Need FPS display and timer countdown gadget for my windows 7 system

Guys anyone who is well aware of windows 7 gadgets? Please help me out. Currently there are requirement of two gadgets into my windows 7 system. One is FPS display and another one is the countdown gadget. No doubt, the FPS display gadget that I am looking out is for my computer’s GPU. There are no special criteria or requirement for me that I am looking forward in the gadget that you will be suggesting me. In fact in the Countdown timer I do not need anything like entering a specific time or date or some other thing. Simply the countdown should be able wake me after every 10 to 15 minutes. That’s it. Is there any such gadget that would do the basic things for me?

Re: Need FPS display and timer countdown gadget for my windows 7 system

For countdown timer I am sure you will get it in numbers but I really doubt a lot for FPS display. Anyways without taking any risk I would clear specify that I can only help you out with the countdown timer gadget for your windows 7 system and no FPS display gadget is available I guess. Amongst the countdown time I think you will be satisfied. Go and visit windows7gadgets site. There in the gadget section you might find “Countdown Clock Gadget”. This is the most basic and the simplest gadget that would also suite your requirement. And most importantly it is specially meant for windows 7 computer system. So better download and install it into your machine without worrying about anything

FPS display for your GPU obviously depends upon the GPU you have. Also I am not sure that you might get such kind of gadget that you are looking out for. There are certain options that I can suggest you for the FPS sidebar gadget. If you have an nvidia card then you can go with Evga Precision and if you have an ATI card then maybe Riva Tuner will work. I don’t have much knowledge about the download link for these programs. I don’t think you will get them from any official site.

Than for a countdown timer, the above mentioned suggestions are better I guess.

The best place from where you can get the best gadgets for your windows 7 machine is the Microsoft’s official site. I am sure you will get all the suitable. Let me tell you that once even I was in a requirement of the same gadgets. Searched everywhere on internet but completely failed to get a suitable one that would run properly in my machine. You won’t believe, I already tried countdown clock gadget that has been suggested above but unfortunately when I installed it in my machine the gadget didn’t work. Just click on the following link and search for your desired gadget - Windows Gadgets.