Thread: where can i get angry birds space theme for Windows 8 and Windows 7

where can i get angry birds space theme for Windows 8 and Windows 7

I am a huge fan of Angry Birds. You won’t believe I have a complete collection of Angry Birds stuffs at my home. However now I am planning to make my desktop PC completely filled with Angry Birds themes and wallpaper. I know that Angry Birds themes were soon to be available for the windows desktop but don’t know when they were supposed to come. That’s the reason I came here. Just wanted to know when the Angry Birds themes will be available for windows system especially for windows 7 and windows 8. Currently I have windows 7 OS running into my machine but after I came to know about the release of the windows 8 OS I guess will be soon switching to windows 8. That’s why I am asking for the Angry Birds space themes for both windows 7 and windows 8. For now, it’s fine if you help me with the windows 7 themes. Will get the themes for windows 8 later on. Can anyone let me know whether there are any themes available for both the windows OS? If yes then where?

Re: where can i get angry birds space theme for Windows 8 and Windows 7

I am really excited about getting the themes for my windows 7 desktop computer. Trust me, I always had an intention of making my complete desktop turn into Angry Birds themes with those sweet birds and pigs. The day I started liking this game, I started searching for themes and wallpapers of this game but always failed to get even minute information about the themes. Even if I get anything, those themes and wallpaper used to be not meant for my system. Recently I read an article where stated that the Angry Birds themes are now available for windows 7 and windows 8. After reading the article I got too excited and searched everywhere on internet but didn’t find the download links for the same.

At least I came to know that the themes are available but now my job is to get them into my computer as soon as possible and for that I need some help from here. And I am sure I will get those related information from here. Guys expecting a lot from you. Please help.

Yes, you are right. The download links are not now available for the windows 7 and windows 8 system so do not worry you will soon be getting the link with just one search. Actually the problem is that currently the Angry Birds themes downloads are too new and therefore they have not yet well spread all over on internet; I think this might take few more time so better wait and keep searching on Google, I am sure you will get it soon. But if you are really excited and if you want to get the themes right now then do not worry I will help you with something that might at least help you to reach to your destination. Type the following phrase on Google “Download Windows 7 Angry Birds Space Theme Pack” and for windows 8 type “Download Windows 7 Angry Birds Space Theme Pack”. Visit the first few links and there you will surely get the download packs.

I got the theme pack! Do not worry; I don’t have any special way of getting the Theme pack. I already did the same above thing and got the themes installed into my windows 7 machine. For your kind information Angry Birds themes is for now the hottest discussion on Google. So even if you search anything for Angry Birds on internet I guess you might end up getting the information about the themes of the same game. The same thing happened with me. I was actually searching for the download link of Angry Birds latest version and in turns I got the download pack for the themes. There are many sites that are currently helping you to download Angry Birds themes.

As in my case I have got some 10 high quality HD Wallpapers. I really like the theme. It’s really very much colorful which the best point of this theme.