Customize Opera browser by installing a theme
Like its rivals Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, the Norwegian browser Opera can be customized using themes.
Here's how to find and install these themes:
1. Open your web browser Opera.
2. Click the Menu button at the top right of your screen and select Appearance.
3. In the Layout tab, select Find more skins. You can then choose among the various appearances available, by viewing on thumbnails.
4. Once you've chosen your favorite theme, click Download to start downloading it.
5. When the download is completed, a new window opens where you need to apply the skin you just downloaded on the browser. Click Yes.
Your new skin is now installed and applied to your Opera browser.
Dell C610 PIII 1Ghz
Codi DC/DC adaptor