Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Customize Opera browser by installing a theme

Customize Desktop

Old 05-06-2012

Customize Opera browser by installing a theme

Like its rivals Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, the Norwegian browser Opera can be customized using themes.

Here's how to find and install these themes:
1. Open your web browser Opera.

2. Click the Menu button at the top right of your screen and select Appearance.

3. In the Layout tab, select Find more skins. You can then choose among the various appearances available, by viewing on thumbnails.

4. Once you've chosen your favorite theme, click Download to start downloading it.

5. When the download is completed, a new window opens where you need to apply the skin you just downloaded on the browser. Click Yes.

Your new skin is now installed and applied to your Opera browser.

Codi DC/DC adaptor
Old 07-06-2012

Re: Customize Opera browser by installing a theme

It is also possible to modify the panels (Research, notes, widgets, etc..), Toolbars (tab, startup, navigation) and buttons (previous page, next page, stick, etc.). displayed by going into the same Appearance window. There are different themes such as c00, Tango CL, Opera IBIS, Dragon Blues 12, Kawii or Phoenity New, etc; that can be used to customize theme of Opera browser.
Old 07-06-2012

Thanks for this mini-tutorial. Were there many questions about how to customize Opera? Or was it not available before? I'm only using it sporadically, so I haven't gone deeper into this matter.
Old 08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Parker View Post
Thanks for this mini-tutorial. Were there many questions about how to customize Opera? Or was it not available before? I'm only using it sporadically, so I haven't gone deeper into this matter.
I have just made this topic for Opera browser user who want to customize the background theme. Since there were many topics made on Internet Explorer and Firefox, I thought of sharing this information that could be useful. I also agree that there are many less users of opera browser as compared to internet explorer or google chrome browser, but opera is also a good browser in my point of view.
Codi DC/DC adaptor

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , ,