Thread: Where to get Longhorn Skin Pack for Windows 7?

Where to get Longhorn Skin Pack for Windows 7?

I am thinking to install the Longhorn Skin Pack on my computer. I downloaded that but that downloaded file is getting corrupted all the times. Can somebody here tell me why this is happening or provide me proper link to download that. Thank you so much in advance.

re: Where to get Longhorn Skin Pack for Windows 7?

Click below link as applicable in your case and it will start downloading pack in your computer.

Hey, I also wanted to change the interface of my computer but don’t know much about this pack. Can someone provide some information about this?

Longhorn Skin Pack will allow users to customize the look of your PC and make it look more stylish and sophisticated. Longhorn Skin Pack has a choice of easy and safe installation. You must uninstall old versions or other versions of any package installed in your system before installing a new version otherwise that may cause problem for you. Before installing, disable user account control and close all running programs, then restart the system to finish.

This package developed by Windows XP allows us to use our computers as if they were using the Windows version of the future. Longhorn is the name of the operating system that the creators had thought before deciding to Windows Vista. This package fits the visual environment, making it similar to Vista. There are numerous options for configuring the computer and change it as we wish. We will be able to choose between 15 themes, 30 wallpapers, screensavers and many icons. It also includes space for notes on the desktop, an analog clock, etc. Now you can enjoy the new look of Windows.

My advice to you is to install the online one (if you have internet connection at home). There have been many of the cases where offline installation creates problem.