Thread: How is Mountain Lion Skin Pack for Windows 7?

How is Mountain Lion Skin Pack for Windows 7?

Hi all, I want to install the Mountain Lion Skin Pack. Can somebody over here tell e that from where I can download this? Other than this also provide me some information about that. If you can post the direct link to download that then I will really be thankful to that.

re: How is Mountain Lion Skin Pack for Windows 7?

Are you running 23 bit or 64 bit on your computer? Anyways, I am giving you the link for both. You can download the one which is applicable in your case.

Download online installer with auto fix bugs: (recommended)

Download offline installer:

With the "Mountain Lion Skin Pack", You have your Windows desktop that will appear in the design of Apple's operating system. The tool replaces wallpaper, taskbar, program windows and icons. After installing this skin pack, your work area looks just like the Mac interface. The "Mountain Lion Skin Pack" offers not only optical adjustments for your 64-bit system, but extends the system by a number of useful helper. In place of the Windows taskbar appears as the "RocketDock" where you put program shortcuts in the style of Mac OS.

Mountain Lion Skin Pack offers a skin for your Mac Lion Windows 7. You will find the stylized themes, dock operations and look for specific windows Lion. Mountain Lion Skin Pack also includes widgets to decorate the office of small tools, shortcuts or clocks of all kinds. This will change the look for Icons, cursors and other. This is also having the colors of the newest Apple MacBook OS.

The installation program was not to take part in the process of changing the interface, except the beginning of the installation (x86 or x64 - bit depending on your system) - all components of the theme will be installed in fully automatic mode. Before installing the items you have to disable the User Account Control, and close all running programs. Also, if you are running some other skin pack then it will be better to uninstall that first.

Thank you so much for the reply. Can you tell me that if there is any difference in installing it online or offline.

Quote Originally Posted by yup View Post
    Thank you so much for the reply. Can you tell me that if there is any difference in installing it online or offline.
    No, there is no difference between those two. If you have internet connection then you can do it online otherwise you can go for offline. I would suggest you to do it online if you have internet connection, there is no special reason for this but I prefer that only.

I have installed this and found that there are a few issues with this and I am listing that over here.
    • The finder bar is not getting started itself.
    • Rocketdock is not able to change by including your own icon on the bar
    • Other than this the skin pack is having 4 keys error.

The Apple Mac Operating Systems are characterized by the professional level, but especially for a graphic exciting. Even you will surely attract the design with which it has Mac OS X. would you be interested to change the look of your Windows Operating System and make it similar to Melato?