Thread: Need to adjust Font Color in Windows 7 Dreamscene

Need to adjust Font Color in Windows 7 Dreamscene

I am most interested in customizing my desktop to a extend where I am able to do that . can you guys help me as I am with windows 7 operating system, and made an installation of Dreamscene and it is all working well , and the theme is indeed well and good. I am really pleased with this but as I am not satisfied with the font color, as the font color looks a little blurry, so are you knowing some process of changing it .

Re: Need to adjust Font Color in Windows 7 Dreamscene

I need to first of all give some information regarding the Dreamscene and to add further, Windows DreamScene, is a characteristic which will permit a video clip movie show. It will also allow slideshow or else an animated image as well as picture to be set as the desktop environment in Windows Vista has been detached in Windows 7, in support of Desktop Slideshow wallpaper auto rotator. even though Windows 7 no longer holds up DreamScane, the DreamScene function will be able to still be manually added along with installed into Windows 7 operating system with a little slash so as to turn on along with facilitate the DreamScene hold up in Windows7.

As you are concerned with the font color, in order to enable DreamScene in Windows 7, the comparable hack which permits DreamScene to be installed on non-Ultimate version of Windows Vista like Windows Vista Home Basic. To add further regarding the DreamScene installation hack , it has been compiled into an executable, which routinely copies the necessary DreamScene files in addition to merge require registry keys along with entries.

Hey , I have heard about the same and in my case after reading all the views , I am also interested in drawing my intention to this theme which will add more superior look on my desktop . can you give me some ways in which I will be able to install the DreamScene on my desktop.

I have some information which will prove beneficial in your case. as I have stated the installation of DreamScene
    1. you need to run the Windows7-DreamScene.exe as Administrator and you have completed with the installation process.
    2. it will tend to copy DreamScene.dll to %WinDir%\System32 folder, DreamScene.dll.mui to %WinDir%\System32\en-US folder and make an addition to the necessary registry keys with values.
    3. afterward it will mechanically restart the Explorer to make the installation of DreamScene work without delay

After the installation process a Windows DreamScene folder has also been created in %WinDir%\Web\ folder. You are able to place any video file that you require to set as DreamScene background wallpaper at this time as in Windows Vista, or wherever you want . though, the folder is less helpful as Windows 7 does not tend to hold up direct viewing of video or else animated media in Personalization Control Panel.

In my case, I got that issue to but I like the fonts blending in it looks improved with simply icons on the desktop and there are no words. But I think you to solve your issue you need to put your picture in a spoiler or make it resizable.

I have finally solved as I was also facing the font issue and was dissatisfied with the fonts section.
    1. You need to first go into the personlization settings for your desktop.
    2. And secondly , you need to make some attempts with setting your desktop to a solid black image,
    3. Move to your dreamscene that you wish for along with make it your desktop background.
    4. After you have understood that a dreamscene will tend to work simply like a green screen that they make use of in movies so that you are able to add a video backround.
    5. At last , I need to tell you that the default background is white as well as so is the text for the icons on the desktop. dreamscene will not be able to see text just white and overlaps it with the video.

I will give you some steps to solve and this will definitely solve your issue.
    1. you need to right click on Desktop, and then make a selection of Personalize.
    2. you need to go to Desktop Background section which is present at the bottom.
    3. you need to make a selection for Fill under Picture Position drop down menu,
    4. you need to click on Save changes button. The desktop background will be reset to default wallpaper.
    5. you need to then set the video clip as DreamScene motion desktop background once more. The desktop icons’ text will tend to stay visible in white color font.

The above post says it all clear and to tel in deep regarding the topic, I will say that you need to follow the below steps.

1) you need to right click a video and set to desktop background
    2) you also need to set folder options so that you are able to show hidden files
    3) go to the C:\Users\#username#\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows DreamScene
    4) there should be two image files of the dreamscene which should be running .
    5) then you need to set both files to “read only” and then make sure about the “hidden”
    6) then right click desktop and then personalise and then move to the desktop background
    7) under windows dreamscene, you should be able to see both image files
    8) confirm both are checked by clicking check boxes after that to them
    9) you atlast need to set Picture position: Fill
    10) and then you will need to save changes.