Thread: Lion Transformation Pack for Window XP

Lion Transformation Pack for Window XP

Are you bored with the old interface of Windows XP? Want to turn your XP into Mac OS X Lion? This is the first OS X Lion Transformation Pack for your old Windows XP. Mac OS X Lion Transformation Pack for the good old Windows XP. The transformation pack adds the new OS X Lion touch your XP. Prior to installing the transformation pack, please create a manual restore point . The manual restore point will help you return to the original themes and XP icons easily. To uninstall the transformation pack, go to Control Panel then Add or Remove Programs option.

Get the pack from here for Windows XP
    Get the pack from here for Windows 7

Re: Lion Transformation Pack for Window XP

Hello I installed this Lion Transformation Pack but I do not like and want to uninstall I deleted everything and everything but I uninstalled return back the image of the tabs the toolbar have tiny symbols as I do?

I use that for the on windows 7 Whether you Mac fan or not, the Lion Skin Pack for Windows 7 looks impressive. The menus have a nice chrome finish and the icons are a feast for the eyes. What the Lion Skin Pack for Windows 7, however, so fun is the 'fan' that appears when you open the Desktop menu from the dock. There then shoot up a series of shortcuts quickly to your control panel or personal documents .

I know The "Lion Transformation Pack" (previously under the name "Snow Transformation Pack" is known) is similar to your Windows user interface of Apple's computers, so that in future the impression that you were working on Mac OS X Lion.

The freeware replaces it automatically the necessary system files, sets the registry file and then stops after a restart the appropriate welcome screen, and the stylish Mac interface, including icons, wallpaper and sounds and the familiar Apple computers dock ready.

The Lion Transformation Pack make your Windows, at least visually on the Apple operating system. Unfortunately the installed transformation pack that I have is at the expense of underperformance . System crashes were not uncommon.

Well I like to tell you Before installing, you should disable the UAC. Just press the Windows key and simultaneously. After typing "msconfig" then opens the system configuration tool. Here you see the Windows "Change UAC Settings" 7 under the tools option. During installation, it is possible that the virus scanner complained some files because system data is modified. While bringing the "Lion Transformation Pack" with the same even an installer. On the safe side you are but only if you create a backup of your system in advance.

Mac OS Lion runs but by default only on Apple computers, the "Lion Skin Pack" you get the look of the operating system but also on your Windows machine. The best part: The establishment of the skin is fully automatic, so you end up just having to worry about fine tuning. With this package are in the wallpaper, icons, login screen, the Mac dock, and a typical screen saver. A number of additional lands during the software installation on your computer - including, among other things

Like to advice Lion Skin Pack" leads through many changes at the surface of your system, the perfect Mac look is still missing a lot. An installation for testing purposes, however, is nothing in the way - the supplied Uninstaller removed without residue in all changes. On the safe side you have to create a backup of your system in advance

Mac OS X Lion Skins Pack offers, in one package, all you need to transform Windows XP Lion (but only aesthetically). Unlike other skin pack, Mac OS X Lion Skin Pack is made with a certain taste and policy. The dock with the effect Genius is equal to the original, and system icons and many applications are those that are on the Mac (even if Aqua is another thing).

For installing this you not have to hack and various customizations, you can install for free as a special package that fully supports Windows Vista / 7, but also XP.After installation, you magically transform the login screen, themes, icons, wallpapers, sounds, etc.. in OS X Lion.

creating a restore point before installing this software, so you can restore it in case of any conflicts and malfunctions of any kind

The installation of Mac OS X Lion Skin Pack is a very long, and we recommend creating a restore point before the operating system setup, as always happens with these issues that deeply modify the Windows libraries, in fact, the problems of stability and performance are not rare, and even uninstalling the package is straightforward.

It should be said that, during testing we have done with Mac OS X Lion Skin Pack, we have not encountered any major problem, but a slight decrease in system responsiveness to commands. The theme is also available for