| || |
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: How to fix Dreamscene shadow font on Windows 7?
Looking at the situation I recommend below mentioned steps which you can try.
- Right click on video and set as a desktop background.
- Now set the folder option to Show hidden files.
- Now browse to C:\Users\#username#\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows DreamScene
- You will see couple of image files of dreamscene running.
- After that set both the files to read only and uncheck hidden.
- Now you have to right click and click on Desktop and go for personalize and select desktop background.
- From Windows dreamscene and you will notice image files.
- You should see that both of them are unchecked.
- After that set Picture position to fill.
- Finally save the changes which you have made.