Thread: ObjectDock for Windows 8 Metro UI

ObjectDock for Windows 8 Metro UI

Right now I am seeing at Docks which is somewhat similar to Stardock's Windows 8 Metro WB. I love the skin or theme in Windows 8. But I prefer to see Tray, Zoomer and Tabbed Docks. Is there any option to get it?

Re: ObjectDock for Windows 8 Metro UI

There are conflicting opinions on the new features of Windows 8 tray, with regards to replicate all seem to agree that the bar is not very useful, since it does not allow the 'integration of favorite programs, and the choice of the preferred browser is limited in Firefox , Explorer and Opera . So we wait with excitement the possible updates Metro Sidebar developed by third parties, even with the additions that we have mentioned, in order to achieve the functionality and usefulness of other tools such as Rocket Dock and Object Dock.

The new bar present on Windows 8 called Metro right Sidebar. In fact it seems now certain that the style of the new Windows interface is really a bar on the desktop like the following, which will be very useful to access the most used programs in a simple and convenient. But the ObjectDock enhances the Windows taskbar with a Launchbar, similar to Apple's Mac OS X Dock. This is can be divided by a dividing strip in several areas and thereby facilitates the overview. You'll go with the mouse over the icons, these increases. The version 2.0 comes with a completely redesigned interface, a simplified menu and new icon effects. But I don’t know whether it is compatible with Windows 8 or not. You have to check it by yourself.

I do not know how to say or as they say where everything is displayed on the Metro UI and what is not so ok that's ObjectDock. I want to do something further because this is something for under the edge.