Thread: Should i have one Fences Pro and Fences®Pro entry in Add Remove Programs?

Should i have one Fences Pro and Fences®Pro entry in Add Remove Programs?

Hello guys, I am facing some issues in my case and hope you will resolve for me. So to discuss regarding the topic, I have two entries in my Windows Add/Remove Programs utility which I think they occupy Fences Pro at 8.53Mb as well as Fences®Pro at 10.66Mb something. Before this one, I managed to remove Fences (Free) and there were no issues and did not mess with my screen.I thought I'd attempt to remove Fences Pro, and make a note that the Fences®Pro leaves behind. However, Fences went and I lost my fences. Further, I made some attempts for system restoring and got Fences back. in fact, I thought that previous to I make an removal of Fences Pro, it had the similar Mb's as Fences®Pro and it's at present shown as downsize to 8.53Mb. And to tell further, anyhow, should I not be able to have one Fences entry in Add and Remove Programs? I am not getting through it and hope you will assist me.

Re: Should i have one Fences Pro and Fences®Pro entry in Add Remove Programs?

I need to know in your case that when you made first installation of the Fences, and how did you do it? I think that you may have did it with Impulse/GameStop. There could be chances that you may have tried with the Web page. Also have you tried with the SDC? Make sure about it and do post your reply.

I should add further in this case that if you have installed something related with Impulse/Gamestop, although, you will require to make an un-installation through it additionally. And this might sort out the issues you are persisting.

Thanks for the reply and to tell you what I did, I ran the GameStop at this moment and made some un-installation of the FENCES from there. I did not select to delete the whole lot. And after this made an reboot.

Moved to the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS utility. I was able to see a Fences Pro entry, however the utility reported an error. I basically had the utility remove Fences Pro entitled and present in the listing. After this , I made an opening of the GameStop at present and made an installation of the FENCES PRO once more. As we all know that it should now be able to see in the Microsoft's ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS utility, and I was able to see Fences Pro in the list with some 7.75 Mb. And then I made an update from FENCES program itself. So this was the case . can you sort it for me.

I would like to say something in this case and all you need to look in that I have transitioned away from making use of Impulse/Gamestop Downloader to download Stardock software because the sale of Impulse to GameStop.
    You are able to have an access of your registrations in addition to download links for stand-alone installers by logging in with your Stardock account . You are also able to download Stardock Central (currently in beta) which is of great use so that you are able to manage your installs.

I had the same problem which was concerning you and I made an un-installation of the Impulse/Gamestop. And don't have an idea where to download it to uninstall WC/Stardock products. But I did though made an un-installation of FX4 with REVO Uninstaller and there are no issues with it at all. SCD afterward had no issues at all installing FX5.

Hope this one helps and you could get an hint to get around. I uninstalled through Impulse/GameStop,and made a choice NOT to delete everything. If you tend to delete everything I believe you might require to set up your fences from scratch. And doing this one is not a good thing, if you have lots of fences . and then went to store.stardock .com and I did not have to put in the registration code at the time of installing as it had the code previously. It was shown on the Stardock webpage. I made some installation and there were no issues at all. So the issues was sorted in my case.

Guys , I was also of the same issue and it is well said in the previous post and everything is working fine in my case . I did not lose my fences when FENCES came back up. And all was well sorted. Also did some Bookmarking of Stardocks webpage.

Thanks for the replies . and it was all resolved and I did then uninstalled Impulse/GameStop with Microsoft's ADD/UNINSTALL PROGRAMS. though it declared FENCES being uninstalled, it did not take away FENCES and made some installation by the standalone method. I also made an Bookmark of the Stardocks webpage.thanks.