Thread: Font sizes of icons in Notification area and date/time panel in Windows 7

Font sizes of icons in Notification area and date/time panel in Windows 7

I have set my monitor to the resolution of 1280 X 1024. At this resolution, the logos and icons of the software looks very small. The icons in the notification panel and date/time panel look way too small than it should be. I don’t want to switch the resolution of screen but only increase the size of logos. I have unchecked the small logos option in the settings. Can someone explain me, what are the basic properties which affect the display of these components?

Re: Font sizes of icons in Notification area and date/time panel in Windows 7

One of the properties available to modify the components of Windows 7 is the font. This property can be used to change the font size, color and type at various locations. Using this one can apply different fonts at different locations in Windows. To get these properties, you need to right click on the desktop, in the drop down menu and select the option that lets user change the font’s properties at the desired locations. To change the display size of the font or other properties related to display of fonts. It provides function to set the alignment of font and other such properties.

Screen resolution is another property that plays a great role in display of the fonts in the Windows 7. If you are having problem with text in the WebPages or with the size of WebPages not matching the resolution of your screen, then you can hold the Ctrl button and use the mouse scroll to toggle the size of web page.

You can use magnifier if the text is too small and you are not able to read. On enabling the magnifier in Windows 7, the top section is the place where the magnified data is seen. The magnifier moves with the mouse pointer. It maximizes any data that comes below the mouse pointer. In the search panel of Windows 7, type ‘magnifier’. It will start it.